Dear Alison: The Original Ending

Hey! It's been a while, hasn't it? Not as long as it could be but a little while!

Any way! So I'm not going to actually write it in detail but I will kinda just express the general ideas of the original ending. So I changed my mind about this ending because I thought it was very unrealistic. Okay so here goes! I hope you can understand this properly and it isn't just a load of shit.

—————————————-

One of the major changes that occurred was the fact that Alison survived. In my original mindset I was going to have Alison die and the story was about Eden learning to love, move on and accept that Alison wasn't coming back.

The second major change was Eden's death (duh). If Alison died Eden wouldn't have died as well, if I kept it that way the epilogue would of been Eden as a mum with her kids, at Alison's grave or something.

I think that the biggest change of them all was the reason why Alison was gone. When I began writing the story in class I thought up this massive backstory about Eden and Alison's Dad. (I think he was in a gang or something. I can't remember it any more.) Later, however I realised how stupid that was. I wanted to make it somewhat realistic. Anyway, the reason Alison was gone was because she was kidnapped. How she was kidnapped was relatively the same. Eden doesn't take Alison to the park + Alison goes by herself = Badass gang members kidnap Alison.

I think that's all the changes.... WAIT! No there's one more.

Sam (Alec's girlfriend/wife) was only going to be a short relationship. Eventually they were going to break up and then, after a lot of convincing on Alec's side I might add, Eden and Alec were going to start dating. (If that happened they wouldn't of gotten married. I don't like the idea that your first relationship is going to be the man you marry like every other book does. Not that I'm against that! I think high school sweethearts are great, my parents met when my mum was 16 -i think- and they're still going strong after 20 years so yeah.) (Yes I know I did that with Sam and Alec but eh.)

Yeah that's about everything. Well anything worth mentioning anyway.

Oh this is a funny one! Oh so I was in a werid mood when I wrote a little bit of the epilogue and I had just been reading a book about a lesbian couple and I had the idea to make Mia and Alison lesbians. I had just finished the scene where Mia and her boyfriend Nate showed up in the epilogue and in my head I pictured Nate going to kiss Mia and then suddenly he pulled back, made a disgusted face, ran over to Alison and confessed her love. Alison then kissed Mia and they started full on making out with Nate in the background shocked. Then Alec walked up behind him and said something along the lines of "Let it go mate, this is her way of saying shes gay and wants to break up." Nate nods a little and they start walking off leaving the two girls still making out. Hahahahaha, that sure would have shock you guys! *Insert picture of me laughing like a retarded seal*

Anyway! That's all of the changes that were made! I hope you liked the book!

Unless I find another reason to add another chapter I won't be writeing in this book ever again! LOVE YOU!!!

-Chloe x

P.S. Please Please Please go and read my other book, He's my wait... What?! It has a sequal called runaway that I'm about to continue with. ENJOY!