Eight

August 5, 2023

Returning to the bedroom from their shower, Natalia and Edson changed back into their clothing and cuddled up together in bed to watch a movie before they went to sleep.

Edson paused the movie to tell Natalia something. "Tengo bueno noticias," He said, catching the fullest attention from her.

"What is it?"

"Voy ser nuevo jugador de West Ham," Edson revealed.

"¿De verdad?" Natalia asked, knowing this meant Edson would leave anytime now, she wondered when that day would be. "Do you know when you leave?"

"Muy pronto." [Very soon.] Edson was to leave any moment now to fly out to London, he had his belongings packed up already, and was just waiting for an answer back from his agent.

At this point, Natalia had accepted that this was most likely just a summer fling to Edson, believing that she would never date him then if he was leaving soon.

"I'm proud of you," Natalia said, genuinely feeling happy for Edson yet she felt down believing that this meant things would end soon between them.

But what Natalia didn't know was that Edson was planning on asking her to be his girlfriend tomorrow.

August 6, 2023

The yet to be couple had finished eating breakfast. Natalia waited for Edson to come back to the kitchen as he had finished calling his agent.

"I'm leaving tomorrow night," Edson revealed causing a low defeated sigh to escape from Natalia's lips which he seemed to hear.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Nothing," She said as she moved his hand away from her shoulder.

"Are you sure?" Edson asked to which Natalia only nodded before looking down. He grabbed her by the chin, leaning into her face, connecting their lips as he thought kissing her would cheer her up.

Natalia melted into the kiss letting Edson take control as she forgot what she was even upset about. She let him roam his hands around her body, hot sounds coming out of their mouths as they made out. They both broke apart the kiss and were breathless as they looked at each other with lust.

"Let's go to the bedroom..."

Later in the day, Natalia got all dressed up for her date with Edson tonight. It didn't click in Natalia's mind that Edson was going to ask her out tonight.

During their way to the restaurant, Edson couldn't stop giving Natalia compliments and giving her kisses throughout the night and that's what she loved from him.

Natalia and Edson sat at a table booth in the restaurant, the two had finished eating the food they had ordered and that's when Edson decided it was time to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"Natalia."

"Yes, Edson?"

"I wanna tell you something," Edson said as he grabbed Natalia's hands while looking into her eyes.

"What is it?" Natalia thought this was the part where he ended up telling her that she was just a summer fling to him and that he wanted nothing to do with her anymore.