𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 (6)

ᴏᴍʟ ʏᴀʟʟ, ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ 😬 ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴘᴘᴇʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪғɪ ᴡᴀs ʙᴀᴅ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪᴅᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʟs ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ🙏

                                          ◃ ☭✮▹

Sighing at my phone for the upteenth time I placed my phone to my ear unenthusiastically . It rung for a short while before it stopped, Langa picking up the phone. "Hello?" He said into the phone, confusion clearly evident in his tone. "Uh- hey, wanted to let you know that I'm here already. So hurry and get here I look like a loner"

Then the waiter approached again, placing the sweat tea that I had ordered on the table. Assuming he didn't see that I was on the phone the green haired man decided to speak, " is there anything else I can get you". I clicked my teeth slightly, " can I just get a Lemon cake?" I said wanting him to leave already. He nodded promptly before walking off to prepare my cake.

"Sorry, hello, Langa?"

The wooden door of the restaurant practically burst open as Langa and a few others walked through it

The wooden door of the restaurant practically burst open as Langa and a few others walked through it. I kinda felt bad for the door as it was almost thrown off it's hinges.

Langa and his group of 4 walked towards me.
( this is a short talking portion and I don't feel like going back and forth so/ I'll be putting the name of the character and in "" will be what they're saying ; example, Reki - "Hi" ) )

I waved slightly at l ha as he walked towards me, an awkward smile on my face as I watched him and the group of unknown people sit at the table that I had picked.

Langa - "Hey n/n, how was the library"

Y/n - " 'fun' I guess, who might these gentlemen be"
(Said with a forced voice)

Langa - " oh yea, these are my friends. Uh- that's Mr. Sakurayashiki"he said pointing at a man probably late twenties or early thirties , " of course you know Reki, that's Higa though" he said pointing a man probably in his forties and finally Langa pointed to  the very last person he being with him " And that's Miya"

I observed the younger out of the other four. A black mop of ebony hair sat atop of his head it's was parted and styled deliberately but it looked nice on him. Sea green eyes poked out from behind his bangs, his lips where plump and slightly tinted a red color. He was definitely good looking.

After greedily taking in and observing Langas black haired friend my eyes landed on Langa again. I stared at him clearly hinting at him to tell me why he bought these "friends" with him. I mean I wouldn't mind if Miya and Reki stayed for.. obvious reasons. The other two just felt so out of place. I mean they where adults hanging out with minors? I mean I'm sure they're nice people but it's a little weird.

Labga; seemingly not understanding my state waved the waiter over. This made me frown; because it made me realize how Langa  doesn't really pay attention .

Miya seemed to take notice of this small "interaction" and sat in the booth next to you the Mr. Sakurayashiki person sitting on the end next to him. Langa sat directly in front of me and The forty year old sat across from Miya, picking up the menu that the waiter had originally put down for me.

I looked down at my lap slightly gripping my phone that was cradled in both of my hands on my thighs slightly frustrated with Langa.

Miya tapped the part of the table that was in front of me with his pointer finger which caught my attention pretty quickly but also unexpectedly.

When I looked up Miya was leaning his elbow on the table, his hand rested on his lower face and his head was slightly tilted to the side towards me. "What's your name" he said tilting his head more towards me. It took me a short while to process what he was asking I eventually did tell him my name as well as blurting out that I was Langas younger brother.
A small smile graced his features before he asked me some more questions about myself. I of course answered his questions but I retaliated them with my own asking him about himself so that the conversation between us wasn't so centered on me but instead us. Us both learning little bits and pieces about each other like how old we are, what school we go to, what we do in our free time and things similar to that. Simple questions that had easy answers and that anybody wouldn't mind answering.
I though we got along well and apparently he did too

because after maybe 15-20 minutes he asked for my number. I was surprised that he asked but who said I was mad? I gladly typed my number into his while he typed his into mine.