𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 (7)

A small cough itched at my throat as I waited outside of the bathroom for Ollie, the cool air of the night made me sniffle and the coat that I had on barely kept me warm from the cold weather

A small cough itched at my throat as I waited outside of the bathroom for Ollie, the cool air of the night made me sniffle and the coat that I had on barely kept me warm from the cold weather. It was definitely hot earlier, why so cold know.

At the restaurant with Langa, Miya, and the rest of their friend group; After me and Miya exchanged numbers, Miya had asked me if I had plans to go to the fair with someone.  I of course told him about my plans with Ollie. I offered him to come with us; he declined though. Although I was disappointed I accepted it because there's no way I would force him to come.

The slight squeak of the portable potty opening as Ollie made their way out brought me out of my trance. " let's go on that ship ride!" They said; although their voice was muffled and hard to hear because of the crowd and because of the big coat that they wore that covered the whole bottom part of their face. I pressed my lips together, not
really feeling that boat ride at the moment.

" How about we go on the bumper cars for know?" I said, silently wishing that Ollie would agree just this once; I mean we always go on what they wanna do first, I think I'm pretty justified in being just a little bit selfish this time around.

Ollie pouted a little, I'm guessing they weren't just gonna agree with me then.  Suddenly their face lit up, a big smile replaced the pout that was previously displayed on there face. Quickly and almost instantly they put their hand up in the air and started waving it almost  violently. Of I didn't know any better I would say their arm was gonna fall off.

To be honest I was a little upset that Ollie would eventually, ultimately disagree with me on going on the bumper cars. I decided it was not something worth getting angry at and so I quietly sucked it up and turned my head slightly to the side to hopefully see who Ollie was waving at.

My eyes focused on the crowd, drawing lines and shapes of all sorts trying to pin down who Ollie was waving at. My eyes eventually landed on a girl. Probably around Langa or Rekis age to be honest. Her hair was a dull blonde and a black headband sat on top of her head. She had fair skin which brought out her dark brown eyes and pink plush lips that was shaped into a small smile. Bangs covered her forehead but I could tell she had a vertical eyebrow piercing just by the glance of the light off of the fair rides that made the jewel shimmer just a bit. She wore a burgundy jacket that was zipped halfway, revealing a remarkably plain white T- shirt, as for her bottoms; she wore flare jeans that had a light fade, almost white but at the same time it was blue. The colors blended together effortlessly. Her shoes where pretty cute to I guess, They where Ugg's that had lace tied into ribbons on them.

❀ | Art Not Mine! If you know the owner please let me know so I can credit them! Also if you know that the creator does not like there art shared on other platforms let me know so that I can take it down!!!! | ❀

She was waving back at Ollie, though it was slightly more sluggish. But honestly I could tell she was just a shy person in general. I could tell because although one of her hands where in a wave position, the other; her left, clasped to the Jean material of her pants. Not only that though, a goofy smile was on her face.

Was gonna make this chapter longer but I feel like you guys are starting to get impatient with me ( I'm impatient with myself ) so yea- next chapter hopefully will be out next week if I start working on it know so that's what I'll be doing 😋