A Bloodsucker and Transformation

Izuku was running from some bullies, and he tripped and fell into a dark cave and was losing blood. He then hears a voice, it was the voice of an old man.

???: My, my what is that smell, the smell of blood.

A figure emerged from the darkness revealing a short old man with a grey mustache, wearing a black suit and tophat, his nose was also pointed like a stinger.

Izuku: Who are you?

???: Shh, rest yourself, I'll take care of your injuries and take you home.

Izuku started to lose consciousness and passed out.

???: The boy's blood, he is definitely a decendant of a vampire, but his blood isn't pure, but I'll fix that.

The old man walked up to the boy's head and bit into his neck leaving 2 fang marks on them, the marks then vanish and Izuku started healing. He then looks into Izuku's bag and finds his ID.

???: Now to take you home, 400 years should be enough.

The old man then began to change, he grew taller and his hair turned black, his nose shorted to a normal nose and his mustache vanished.

The man the picked Izuku up and carried him to his home.

Inko came to the door and saw Izuku's state.

Inko: My baby, what happened to him.

???: He fell into a cave and got injured, I helped heal him, but I'll explain the rest once he wakes up.

The man then put Izuku into his bed and turned back into an old man.

Inko: Who are you?

???: My name is Mosquito, and your boy is very special.

Izuku woke up and looked at Inko and the man.

Izuku: Mom?

Inko: Oh, honey I'm so glad you're awake, how do you feel?

Izuku: I feel fine, apart from a pain in 2 of my teeth.

Mosquito: Then it's beginning, young man, you may not know this, but you are a desendant of a vampire.