stick or twist 2

"Scott, please stand up

"Scott, please stand up."

Hazel looked down as Scott stood to his feet, before looking back up once Maya began speaking.

"You were coupled up with Catherine before she left for casa amour. How would you say things were going between you both?"

"We were good, but we were both still open so." Scott replied, glancing over at the line of girls as he spoke. "I think casa made me realise that maybe my feelings weren't as far along as I thought. There has been a few blips and obviously doubts from the other islanders but I didn't think my head would turn."

"And how are you feeling now?" Maya asked, noticing the small smile on Hazel's face.

"Obviously like I said, casa made me realise a few things, one girl in particular helped me realise that." Scott smiled, catching eyes with Hazel.

"Well, Scott you have to decide whether you wanna stay loyal and stick with Catherine or whether you wanna recouple with one of the new girls."

"I'd like to recouple please." Scott spoke.

"And which girl would you like to recouple with?" Maya asked.

"Hazel." She couldn't keep the smile off of her face as she hugged the other girls whilst everyone else clapped for them.

"Hazel, you can go and join Scott." Maya said.

Hazel did so, wrapping her arms around his waist, his going around her shoulders as he held her to his chest before they sat down. His hand found her knee immediately as they looked back at Maya.

"So, Scott you have decided to recouple with Hazel. If Catherine walks in alone, she will remain in the villa but be single. However if she returns with a new boy you will both be safe and happy in your new couples." Maya said.

Hazel watched as Catherine walked in with a guy on her arm, feeling Scott sigh in relief from besides her. She did so herself once feeling Scott place his lips against the back of her head.

"Catherine welcome back. And Elom welcome to the villa." Maya spoke.

"Catherine as you can see, Scott has decided to recouple. Are you surprised?"

"I wasn't sure, you know. I didn't expect to walk into casa and find someone I'd have a connection with but like, me and Elom have a lot in common, so yeah. And obviously I'm happy you've found someone as well." Catherine spoke.

"And are you happy with your decision?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, like, I don't live life with regrets."

"Scott, how are  you feeling?"

"Obviously I was in a similar situation, I didn't expect to find someone and I have, so yeah. I'm happy." Scott replied simply.

"Catherine and Elom, please take a seat"

"Mitch, Please stand up." Maya said. "Mitch, you were coupled up with Jess before she left for casa amour. And at one point there was a bit of a romantic connection between you both, but then you became friends and she started to focus on Sammy a bit. Well Mitch, you now have the option to choose whether to stay coupled up with Jess or recouple with one of the new girls."

"So I've come to this decision because, since the first conversation, we've had a connection. I've not had that in a while. This girl's literally the female version of me. Obviously all these girls are very pretty and have a great personality. There's just one that stuck out for me. So I've decided to recouple."

"Who would you like to recouple with, Mitch?"

"Abi." Hazel clapped as she watched Abi make her way over to Mitchel before her hand returned to its spot on top of Scott's once more.

"Alright, should we find out what Jess decided to do? Has she decided to stick with Mitch or recouple with one of the new guys from casa amour?"

Hazel glanced over at Sammy and Amber once seeing Jess walk back in alone, before turning back to the blonde girl.

"As you can see, Sammy has decided to recouple with Amber. Were you hoping that he wouldn't find a connection with anyone?"

"Obviously him being single, I had my doubts. Obviously you said it would take someone extremely hard to turn you head, so I hope to think that if it was meant to be, it would be. But obviously it was too good to be true, but i've been true to myself so that's all I can be."

"Sammy do you have anything to say?"

"Obviously I was in a different position to the other boys, but I will speak to you later."

Tyrique was the last to go. "So you were coupled up with Ella before she left for casa amour. It's fair to say you've been on quite a journey."

"Obviously started day one together, had a couple bumps in the road but since then it's been plain sailing. Obviously recently we agreed to close things off. So yeah, we left in a good place."

"We'll the choice is yours Tyrique. You have decided whether you want to stay loyal to Ella or if you wanna recouple with any of the new girls."

"I've decided to stick with Ella." he replied.

Hazel couldn't stop her mouth from falling ajar once seeing Ella walk in with another boy.

"Ella welcome back. Ouzy welcome to the villa." Maya spoke. "Tyrique are you surprised."

"Didn't really expect it from her. But I guess you were never really mine, just my turn." Tyrique replied. "I honestly hope it was worth it cos we're done, completely."

They went back and forth before Maya told Ella and Ouzy to sit down so they could say their goodbyes to the other casa islanders.

"Gabby and Tink, unfortunately, you haven't been picked by any of the boys. We also have three amazing boys from casa amour who weren't picked. Ben, Kodie and Zachary." Hazel watched as three unfamiliar boys walked into the villa.

"We'll unfortunately, as the five of you weren't picked in the recoupling, your time on Love island is over. I'll leave you guys to chat and say your goodbyes. And the rest of you, good luck. I will see you soon. I know you have loads and loads to talk about now. Bye my loves."

finally coupled up

finally coupled up

any predictions for the reunion tonight?

remember to comment any suggestions