Author pov....

Screaming voice coming from the warehouse.. which was located in jungle area....
Black cars... parked outside of warehouse...

Inside the Floor was covered with blood..and some body parts...are laid on floor..

And one tiger eating one male body..in caze .

One men tied in chair which was in middle of hall... covering with blood..

And some men standing in line in corner...

He was screaming in men..when he sees three men.. walking towards him...

One is loading his gun..

Another one smoking.

And another one.. just walking...

They stopped infront of him...

THE FOSTERS BROTHERS

....

How many girls you sent to them..

the ETHAN  FOSTERS asked

Total 8...

His brother AARON FOSTERS said..while pointing gun to him..

Please kill me... directly please...

That man said..with so much fears..
Surrounding with body parts and blood.. watching tiger eating human body... making him scared...

He screamed loudly when his palm burns with cigarette...

You want painless death...

LIAM FOSTERS said..while pressing ciggerate on his palm....

That men sold some girl to terrorist

Girls were working in FOSTERS mension..and that man was their bodyguard...he was involved with girl trafficking..and selling girls to terrorist...

Throw him in jungle infront of hungry animal....

Ethan said to his bodyguards..
They nodded...

No no.. please sir..no...

He was pleading when bodyguards dragging him to the jungle....
.......

In another side of the world...

One girl..

Standing in corner while holdings bags.. watching news which was telecasting on mall's big wall screen...

FOSTERS killed men who was involved with terrorist..
That 8 girl killed by them after raped.. brutally...

His body showing on screen and she screamed while closing her eyes tightly....she forget that she was in crowd...

Am sorry

Am sorry...

Her sister saying to crowds..
Everyone looking at her..
She tapping her shoulder...

Ava....she said..and she opens her eyes slowly...

We are in public..

Her sister says in her ears...

Am sorry.....Ava said

While adjusting her glass her sister bend down to hold bag.. which was fallen on the floor by her younger sister...
....

After my marriage how would you go outside alone...

Her sister Riya said to her..while putting bags on back seat of car...and Ava just sitting in passanger seat..
Riya put seatbelt and start driving...

Riya : Ava...you have to face this world..u have to come outside from your comfort zone..

Ava : i try..I try my best but I don't know...

She said while staring at her..with her big eyes....

Riya : you are 25 Ava.. grown up women..look u couldn't even come alone for shopping..for your own self...is this right way to live your life..
After my marriage I am going to settle in another city..what will you do..

Ava : I will go with Nikki ..(her one and only friend)

Now she laughed...

....

Ava pov....

Just 1 week left for her marriage..and here I am already missing her...she is 5 years older then me..and getting married to the person she loves the most..yes in our typical Indian family where we can't talk to the boys.. can't wear any short dress she found her person...

She could.. bcoz she is smart .. beautiful and sweetest person in the world..
And she has guts to tell our parents where they are going wrong..

Bcoz of her we both did our education..she worked hard for where she is right now...and helping me ..
Sometimes i think that I am burden to her .like she did everything for me..
She fought for me with mom dad when they wanted me to get married bcoz I was not able to do anything from my own..i couldn't find any job bcoz of my introverted nature..who can't do anything alone..so after my PG they tried to fix my marriage..but she stood for me..and there I am..
Still she is the one finding job for me..she knows..i can't..and that's hurt me the most..

Why I can't do anything..it's not like that ..that i didn't try..i tried..but my anxiety issues comes infront of me..
......

In night when we were eating out meals... someone knocked the door...
Harshly and my dad jumped on his seat like he knows who was in the door...my mom went and opened the door...

But she pushed by someone and fall on floor...

Mom....Riya screamed..and 4 men entered in our house.....
.....

I was crying while sitting in corner.. watching them slapping and kicking my dad...Riya and mom trying to stop them...I am scared...

If he can't give my money I will kill him...and sell his parts..

That men shouted...while kicking my dad...

My dad borrowed money from him
And couldn't repay him...

Riya : tell me how much money do you want..I will give you but just leave him please...

She said while folding her hands..
She is strong...the way she is handling..

Men : 2 crore...

Riya : whatt...2 crore..

Men : give me my money...

He screamed and slapped my dad...

I was just crying..

Riya: i don't have that much money.. please give us some time..I will pay you everything...

Men : no...he was fooling us from so long..now i can't...give me my money...

.....