Ava pov...

Girl : what happened...what he did..

My roommates asking me so many questions.. after I came out from their office...

I was just sitting on my bed in my nightdress ..they all are sitting on my bed...

Ava : he said...he wants me in his bed..

I told them what he exactly Said to me.. first i didn't even understand what was his meaning..but bcoz of my panic attack..I shook my head and said no...but after i know this is something like he wanted me to do something with him..

Girl : you are lucky they chose you just in one week...

One girl said..to me....

2 girl : yes I am waiting for my number...hope they will choose me...

3girl : i just wanna see their big and thick dick...

I wide my eyes...how could they talk normally...

1girl : why u reject him.. every girl who is working here just wants to fuck by them...and u said no to him
Seriously...

2girl : i heard that they don't like to hear no...but they have rules..like without permission they will never touch a girl...but no one ever said no to them...

Now i scared..

3girl : maybe they will torture you..or Maybe they will torture your family...

My tears start falling on my cheeks..

1 girl : noo..why would they go to her family...its not like that Ava.. don't cry...they will never torture your family..hmm.

I nodded..but somewhere..i know it could be happen..I saw so many news they killed people...no no...
......

I couldn't sleep whole night...

Ma'am gave me another uniform which was short from down..

I put my uniform..and I am feeling naked..my whole legs showing off..and if I bend..i don't wanna imagine my innerwear showing to people...but i couldn't say no...it was rule...

They are having breakfast.....

I went to dining area...where everyone will come for breakfast..I saw big dining table this time..i started putting plates after cleaning them...while adjusting my skirt...

I am feeling like everyone have eyes on me...

There are so many man... seating on dining chairs...

 seating on dining chairs

LIAM pov....

We have breakfast with people whom we will talk about some business.. which going to be serious...we are thinking of changing their department.. bcoz we know we have enemy...who tries to connect with our people..we don't trust anyone..no matter how they serve us... bcoz we saw so many people..who played back..so this is our rule to change everyone's department in 3 months...

We three went to breakfast area..and everyone stands for us..this is us..the king..who rules..and they have to respect us...

Every man standing in raw..
And another side..every servant...who working in this area

Also standing another side of dining table...my weakness their legs..but my eyes went to one girl who is adjusting her skirt continuously..

I smirked to see same girl...yeh I make sure that she wears short skirt...

They start serving us...

ETHAN : we are going to change department...

Brother said ..and everyone nodded their head...

My eyes just on her...she didn't even looking at anyone.. doing her work like a robot...but her hand time to time adjusting her skirt...I can clearly see her thighs..she is little brown...

After breakfast...we were heading to the office...but..i stopped and talked to the women who leading them.. Maybe i fucked her once bcoz she is looking at me like she is ready for me.. every one around us are ready for us.. expect her.. maybe she is new here..

Liam: Make sure that she will Come with coffee...

I pointed towards same girl who is cleaning table.

She nodded..
......

She said no to you LI...

Aaron said..while typing something on his laptop which was is his lap...he is just sitting on his favourite couch which was located infront of window...

Liam : she will say yes surely..

I said while smiling..and smoking..

So I am addicted to smoke..

Ethan : choose someone else.. don't give any attention to anyone LI..

He said..

Ethan in his place as always..his glasses on his place...his mind on his book..and his hand turning page...he likes to read buisness books..he doesn't like to seat free..or free mind..he always think about how to manage this country..how to get over  financial problems of other country..
We recently invested in UK's business..and all came from his mind...the way he manages..no one can take his place..nor me neither Aaron...

But Aaron has another charm..like no one bit him in fighting..and shooting someone...he manages our security .. every one scared of him...he doesn't talk much..but his gun and his body talk more then his lips...

We never give any attention to any women in our life... women for us just for our bed... nothing else..

We heard knocked voice..and i knew..who could be at this time..

Come...
I said..while putting my ciggerate on bowl... after smashing..

She entered..with coffee table..she is alone..

Lisa knows why I wanted her here..so she sent her alone...

C..c.co.coffee...

She spoke..

She shifted coffee warmer in one place there is three coffee but different coffee..
One is Americano .. which is for Aaron..
Another one is flat white..for Ethan..

Another one is Irish for me..

She took one cup and went to Ethan..

I was just staring at her legs..

Y.  .yo...your c..,co...coffee sir...

She said..and Ethan eyes fall on her..
As Aaron..as me...

The way she said sir...she got our attention in one...

Now I am imagining her calling us sir when we will punish her...

She put coffee on table..and

Then she went to Aaron...

Sir y...o.your co.,.ffee..

She said.. Aaron eyes on her.. I can say in her little mouth...

There is one small table infront of him..she bend little to put cup..

Like others girl..she is not wearing  strings...she is wearing fully covered underwear.. which is covering her whole ass..and upper thigh...she is really something...

And after she came to me...

Y...yo.,your c. Co...coffee sir..

She shattered alot she forwarding me cup as i am standing in another side...
I took cup from her hand...
......