Ava POV.....

I couldn't sleep... crying holding Riya's pic...I am feeling terrible..i don't know what they will do with me...I am scared of them..but Linda said..they will do this just for once then they will forget that I am exist...they are just like that....but while thinking about that thing..my anxiety level increasing...

In morning.. when i went to mension..Miss green was there Searching something in hall...

Miss green...

I shouted her name

And she came running towards me..i took her in my arms...I took some milk and put her on table...

She is that monster's pet...why she is not scared from him....

Green...

I heard his voice and jumped on my place... everyone around me who were cleaning areas... stood there while bowing him...but miss green didn't jump..she is drinking milk

I wanted to run..but i bow to him when he entered in kitchen area...

I don't want to see him..my body start shaking.. those images coming into mind....I still remembered his red face...

He took her miss green and left without saying anything to me...

And I took deep breath....
....

Ethan pov...

We need to cancel our project.

Said i to Aaron and Liam..

There were sitting infront of me in car..they nodded..

Aaron : but what about their unemployment problem..if we cancel our project..

ETHAN: we will think sometimes else...but right now hawai is full with needs..

Liam : we can send them in different countries according to their skills...

I nodded while thinking his idea..he has great mind to understand others countries problem...he is always control every problem.. without creating scene...

Liam : and we need to change some politicians there.. they are playing politics there...

Aaron : LI is correct brother..hawai is becoming more dirty bcoz of them...one of our men told me..that he found so many persons here..who is from there.. something linking from there...

Ethan : okay ..we will focus on hawai then..we have to solve this..okay i don't want to see our people's body..

They both nodded...
.....

When we entered in our mension..
My eyes searching her..but she is not in mension...Liam told me she said yes to us...but she doesn't know what is dom sub relationship...but still said yes..we have to give her Little example..what we were talking about...When we reached our office...

Aaron went for gym...Liam has some business with his people...
He is handling our clubs.. which is famous and mostly liked by celebrities..he has more celebrities connection then AARON and me..he is handling them..what type of movies they will serve to world...and he is more strict when it comes to children..he has bad childhood.. bcoz of adult movies...so he put rules not to show any children adult movies...he loves children..he has meeting with some American singer...who is going to do concert in our city...

I changed my clothes and told liza to send Ava in my room...

I was waiting but she still not coming yet...i never wait for anyone before..and this is frustrating me...

I went out side with anger..and found liza in hall .. talking with some servants...i went to her and pulled her arms..

Ethan : what i told you....where is Ava

I shouted..

Liza : am sorry.. sir.. I sent her to your room half hour ago...

She told me with fears..i pushed her..and went to security room..where she gone..I was handling her nature patiently but she denied my order...
No one ever.. denied my order not Aaron neither Liam...

Every one around me stood when i entered in security room to check her footage where she went without telling anyone....

I found her in AARON garden with Aaron's cat....

When i reached there..she was sitting in bench.. green was is her lap...
......

Ava pov....

Liza told me to go to Ethan's room..
I did..but i couldn't breathe..my anxiety level increased before i could knock... I couldn't and I ran from there..and came here..i found miss green was sleeping in door...I took her in my arms .and unlocked the garden door..and sat on bench...

I always hide.. whenever life put me to face my fears...

After sometime I felt someone standing behind me...and turned my gaze and jumped on my place to saw him standing behind me..Miss green ran inside..i slowly stood...and about to run..but he catches my arms...he pulled me towards him...

U have no idea what you did Ava..

Said he..and his voice made me shiver...

He starts dragging me...inside..
My tears not stopping..i don't know what is going to happen..I am scared..

He dragged me into one room...

He locked door...

He turned to me and taking steps and i taking back steps...i stopped when my back touched wall..he holds my shoulders..and turned me to face the wall..he was standing so close to me...he took my both hands and folds behind my back...

Aahhhh....i screamed in pain...

Ethan : I was so good with you Ava..but u disobey my order..u need punishment...u have to know who the fuck I am...

He said and pressed my throat..and pulled my head to his chest...but his hand went down and he start unbuttoning my shirt...i closed my eyes tightly....he stopped when his hand easily touching my breasts..my white inner.. covering my bra..

Why do you wear so much clothes...

He said to my ear..with frustration..

He left my hands..but without giving me any second he pulled my shirt and throw it...he turned me towards him..my chest pumping and his eyes travelled there...he dragged me towards couch...and he sat there and pulled me into his lap but my ass on air and my both palms on couch beside his right thigh...

Your ass need to be punished..

He said and i pressed my both thighs together..his words doing something...

I felt his hand on my ass..i gasped...i tried to move but he hold my arms...

Stay the way you are.. baby..

Said he..and i felt something between my thighs...

He pulled my underwear...

Aaahhhh....

I screamed when he spanked me...

I tried to move but he again spanked me...

I cried loud ..

Spank

Spank

Spank..

I cried loudly..my ass start burning but my lower area between my inner thighs... feeling something...

He pulled me into his lap..now I am sitting on his lap..

Aaahh..

I screamed.. little bcoz of pain...his hand squeezing my ass cheeks...and my hands holding his shoulder...
I forgot that I am scared of him..I have to feel scared...but i am feeling something else..like my mind demanding for more spank...or I am loving his hand in my ass..

Do you like it baby...

He asked and first time I was starting at his green eyes...i nodded and i don't know why I nodded...i really liked it..but i should hate it...he kissed my forehead..and after some time my head fall on his shoulder...

.......