ᨒ ⸝ ❪ 𝗜𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❫ - ...

── 𝐂𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝐁𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 ♥︎ 𓂃
𝗔 𝗧𝖺𝖾𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗙𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ⊹ . ♡ ۫ .

  ♡ ۫

The swans danced along the lively water of the lake , rabbits rolling over on the soft grass preventing themselves from rolling into the water , the melodious chirping of the bird echoed the enchanting place.

Between the games of the innocent creatures , stood a young man , admiring mother nature from afar.
He had bow in his grasp , with a set of arrows hanging quietly on his shoulder. His eyes scanned the place as he stepped forward carefully , careful not to hurt any blooming plants under his boots.

The sun was shining above the gracious palace , the guards standing on the boundaries of the gates with cation as the woman in soft hanbok ran here and there , managing the chores of the huge place with lovely smiles on their face.

There among the pleasant environment stood a young boy , laying on the flower bed with his eyes closed as blue birds stopped and rested on his arms. A smile stayed plastered on his face as the wind passed his beautiful face , waving against the sleeves on the loose shirt he had on.

A Taekook fantasy book.

| Fictional
| Boy × Boy
| Top Taehyung
| Bottom Jungkook
| King × Bodyguard
| Imaginary characters

The story means no offence to anyone or anything , no characters are meant to be hated or insulted in this fiction.
This is purely fiction , nothing related to real life.

Enjoy reading the story ~