Don't send me there, Mom!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You'll never take me alive, coppers!.."

I smirked as my breath grew even more ragged.

I ran faster and faster down Lake Getter Avenue, holding a can of spray-paint in one hand and a pair of red wedge pumps in the other.

You are probably thinking-- ' Briella May Xam! What did you do this time?! '

Heh. Well you know. You see, what had happen been......

- - - - - - -

I was walking around town, looking fine as heck. I thought I looked fine today. I was wearing my scarlet steel-bonded corset over a black skinny tank, my black shorts with those pumps. People were starin'. Like usual. I didn't care though. It was my body, right.

So any who! I was strollin' until I came up to the convenient store at the end of the block. So I went in and got myself a can of Sun Drop. I love that stuff!

So when I was leavin', a couple of kids I knew from school came in. There were five guys there, all wearin' blue and yellow. Those guys there were in a group called The Spades. Usually nice kids really. Until you pissed them off.

That's What I did. One of them came onto me and I socked him in the nose, totally shattering it.

And every since they've tried to make my life hell.

They recognized me and gave me strange looks. Like they were gonna stalk me and rape me in an alley. I gave a sigh. So I pretended to not recognize them. I turned around and came around the snack aisle, making it seem I was busy. But in my peripheral, two came up next to me. One on each side. Then one was behind me, about five feet away from me. The other two stood at the front, near the double doors so I couldn't leave.

Dang it.

I turned and the one behind me smiled. It's the one I socked.

" Briella...We meet again. Now I will give you one more chance. " He said, his breath reeked of smoke. He must have lit up before comin' out here.

" Drixt...Thanks but no. I don't do buffoons like you and your pack or gorillas here...." I said nonchalantly. That got him. He nor his friends ever liked it when you cross them. Usually all girls fall that their feet or guys will be pansies around them. I hate those boys at my school for that reason. They were pansies. I liked men who would stand up to them. There was one guy but he disappeared.

Never to been heard from again........

Just joshing you guys. He got Mono.

I placed my hands on my hips as he fumed with shock and anger. He and his followers came close to me and I reached behind me and grabbed a paint of hot pink spray-paint. Why was this store selling it? I don't know but this was my plan.

I pulled it up and sprayed his friends in the face. That got them to stagger back and punched them both in the nose. Both falling to the floor.

Pansies.

I looked at furious Drixt before smiling. Beaming actually. I then sprayed the word loser on his torso.

He gasped when I got his face too. Then I kicked the two by the door before jetting out there. You should have seen the look on the clerk's face!

I ran to the curb outside. I turned and saw them getting up. Then the blue and yellow custom Hummer was there parked. I smirked. I took off my pumps and climbed on the hood of the car. I had to climb. I'm short as a lawn gnome. Okay not really but seriously!

I wrote 'Drixt is a Virgin PANSY' on his car. Ha! Take that, Spades. They were readying out the door by the time I finished. Drixt saw me on the hood and yelled at me, pointing. I stuck my pierced tongue at him and hopped off, running from there as fast as I could. Then I heard sirens too.

Shiznit!

I turned around and saw cops chasing me. They must have seen me tag the car. I smirked and ran faster. I hopped over fences and even ran through a clothes line. It was too fun.

- - - - - -

So there you saw me as. I ran faster as I found a familiar fence my neighbors' fence. I stopped and climbed over it, getting splinters along the way.

" Son of a gun! " I screamed as I got down. The sirens ran past the fence and I smiled. Turning I was surprised by the pool party behind me. Everyone including my neighbors, Drake and Valerie. I saw that everyone saw me and stared. Looking around, I reconized some people here.

" Nicole....Michelle......Ruby......Jaren......Kyle? What are y'all doin' here? and Why wasn't I invited?" I motioned towards Drake and Valerie, who were looking at each other.

" Explain. NOW." I said louder.

" We kinda didn't want you here.....You can be too much to uh handle." Valerie said softly.

"......." is all I could say. Really? REALLY? Why would you do that? I'm their friend and they were treating me like shit. Lately, they were avoiding me. Maybe it's my parole or something. Beer can exploded on a cop don't ask.

I just could nod my head.

" So I'm so hard to handle why?  I'm completely intrigued is to why I wasn't invited to your party." I asked.

" You are too much trouble, Bri. At first it was fun doing stupid shit with you but now it's way old. Then we can't handle how you complain about you mom all the time." Drake spoke up and some people nodded.

They didn't know me at all. It was fun messing in the law.

And my mom was so old-fashion to tell you the truth. She wants me to be just like her. Cook this, clean that, fold this, iron that, wear this puffy summer dress, Briella, why are your grades not straight A's, Briella. Don't slouch, Cuddles! (That's what she calls me. Like I'm her pet. Ugh)....You would have to meet her.

" That still doesn't excuse the fact that you all have been so rude to me. I've listened to you all about all your problems and help the best way I know how. By messing around to get it off your minds. And this is how you repay me?..." I yelled at all of them. Some looked down in ashamed, some were looking at the sky and Valerie's green eyes were searching me for the answer to something. She sighed.

" Fine. Sorry, BMX." She said and other muttered sorry to me.

" No. I can't forgive you guys now." I said and stomped away to the gate of their backyard. I wanted to go home. Get away from those people for a bit. Then that’s when I wish I didn't leave.

Officer Fark, Officer Hark, and Officer Gil were with my parole officer, Kingston. At my front door. With my mom fanning herself as if she were crying'. Pansy son of a witch. The motioned me to come forward to them.

Should I run? Nah. I was tired of running'.

I approached softly towards them and I smiled sweetly.

" Hey guys. Party is over next door. I'm pretty sure they need some strippers. Especially hot gay guys like Gilly here." I said and cheesed. Gil growled at me.

" Watch yourself, Xam."

" I would rather watch you shake your tail feathers in my face, Gilly...." I said smriking.

His face went red and he was about to charge at me before Hark pulled him back. He was looking serious but humor rose in his eyes.

" Briella. You taggin' the car and plus stealing a can of spray-paint." Kingston said." It's your third strike, Bri. So I have to take you down to the station then the court room." He said.

Maybe I should run away.