Chapter Five

"Yeah...It's time for some action!

The first step...

Attention please...DROP THE BEAT-...."

Boomed my alarm clock....Ugh....I love that song but 3:00 in the morning was not a great time to hear it. Why am I getting up so early? Well....I always did. When my dad ran off after my dad's killing, I could never sleep and never could wake up at five like normal kids. Always three. So I decided to use it to it's benefit. I work out at that time now.

I got up and turned off my Alarm.Rolling out bed, I remebered I had school today.

My grandmother sat me down and told me the whole rulebook here. I had to get up at six, make breakfest with the others, go to school, come home and do my homework, clean the house from top to bottom, then I have to read for an hour....Then she said if I had time, I could have time to myself.

I don't like it as you can tell

I walked to my dresser and got dressed for  my work out. Quietly, I walked downstairs. I made sure no light or people was downstairs before I moved to the living room.

Then I got to workin' out on my routine.

About thirty mintutes later, I walked upstairs.

I stopped at the top of the stairs to see someone at the end of the hall.

" Hey. Who is that near my room?..."

" Take a guess." Said a deep dark voice.

" Hey Lance where's the lightswitch for the hall?...:" Knowing who it was. His voice was deeper then the rest of the groups.

The light switch came on and Lance was leaning against the doorframe of his bedroom.Which was next to mine.

" Thanks. Why are you up so early? It's almost four o'clock, honey." I said. I walked closer to him and I never realized how tall he was. Way taller then I was. Heck taller then the rest of the group.

He shrugged and smirked softly." It's hard to sleep when you have a heavy sleeper who snores next you now. Plus her alarm goes off at three in the morning." He said. He pushed off his doorframe and walked closer to me. His dark eyes appeared now to be a deep auburn. They were entracing almost. I blushed softly. Oops. I didn't consider them last night....Heh oh well. " My bad Lance. I'll make sure my alarm is quiet so I won't be able to work-out in the morning and I'm not gonna sleep so you won't hear my snores." I said sarcastically and whispering to him. A hint of playfulness jumped in his auburn eyes but his expression pouted some.

I grinned at him and winked before walking into my room. I did feel his eyes on me still. I turned to see him in my doorframe." Hey I gotta get showered and dressed, Lance. Can't have you watchin' me can I? " I said. I pulled off my shirt, revealing my sports bra. Not really a bad thing to see my in my sports bra. Lance eyes went wide  but his face turned to it's usual dark, freako look.

" Like what you see?" I said, shimming out of my spandex tights. Standing there in my sport bra and boyshorts must of did something for him because he left before I turned around again. Good.

I don't need him looking at me like that. I grabbed my towel, toiletries, and a new thong and bra. I personally don't care for everyone else seening my body. I had nothing to be afraid of. I mean there gonna see me in a bikini because it almost was summer. And I know there is a pool in the backyard.

What's the difference?

I took my shower and brushed my teeth. Wrapping my hair in the towel, I began upstairs. When I was at the top, Armando, Lee, and Jared talking.