Chapter Nine

Shin and I stopped in front of the door. Turning to his smirk, I smirked back.

" I'll see you tomorrow at school, Delicious. It's been fun." I beamed at him. He was so cute when he smiled at me. His smile was always lop-sided and awkward. Like he didn't smile too often.

" Aw not kiss goodbye, Feisty?" He cooed at me and I laughed.

" I barely know you, Delish....But I'll give you this." I said, opening my door. I stepped forward to him." Close your eyes." I whispered. This will get him rolling and wanting to chase me.

He did as instructed. His lips parted a bit.

I leaned in like I was gonna kiss his very edible lips. Oh so Edible. I wrapped my arm around neck then one hovered over his ass. I leaned in as I heard his breathing speed up slightly. He really wanted to kiss me.....OH WELL!

My hand pulled up and smacked it right on his tiny but firm tush. He gasped and opened his auburn eyes to look at me but I was already gone in the house. I had locked the door and peered out of the window. His eyes snapped to me and the glint of amusement filled his eyes while the pang of anger hit his face. 

I laughed and winked at him before pulled back from the window.

I turned to find my Grammy there, arms crossed. The look of amusement, anger, confusion and worry jumbled on her face like tossing a salad.

" Hey Grandma. How was the errands?" I chirped at her, trying to lighten her mood.

" Next time you are out with some boy, Mija. You oughta tell me." She said to me sternly. I cringed to her slightly. " Sorry grandma. But I was taking a walk, honest. Then I found he lived here. He works as the receptionist in the office. So we were talking. That's all." I said. She smiled at me.

" I see. He is very cute, yes?" She said, waggling her eyebrow at me. I chuckled and nodded. " Super cute."

" Anywho...You have therapy, remember?" She said and I sighed." I don't have a problem, Granny."

" You still going, Briella. Now change into something more appropriate and somewhat dressy. We're going to dinner afterwards" She said before heading towards the kitchen.

I sighed. I didn't look bad. But if I didn't listen to her....

I would be receiving torture from the dragon.

I ran upstairs, passing Sasha. I stopped and smirked.

" Hey Sasha....Come help me, huh?" I asked and she nodded, following me to my domain. She looked around, amused at the posters on my wall. She caught sight of the older NSYNC poster and she gasped at it. I turned to find her watching it.

" You love NSYNC?" She said and I nodded." Who doesn't?" I said. " Haters...." She retored and I laughed,agreeing.

" So what do you need from me?" She asked me, sitting on my vanity chair.

" We got therapy soon and Grammy wants me to change. Help a sister out." I said and she giddy stood up and went into my closet. " Yay! I love clothes!." She beamed and began rummaging through my closet. It was really cool to have another girl in this pit of testosterone. I mean before this mess happened, my close friend would help me do this but. She wasn't my close friend. But today's standards....

I shook the sad thoughts out of my head and helped Sasha in my closet.

After a few minutes, she turned to me." We gotta make you look hotter then usual. Our consular is very beautiful. I be gay but he is very close of turning me back." She swooned about this dreamy therapist. I nodded and smirked. Mmm. Okay. I can dig it.