51-55

return

front page

Cold Wave of Rebirth

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

51|Chapter fifty-one

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Chapter 51

    The oyster mushroom planting was a success, and the people in the ancestral hall burst into smiles. There is nothing happier than this. Aunt Yulan, who is in charge of the kitchen, was also very happy, and decided to have an extra meal tonight with a wave of her hand.     I heard that there are not only braised fish, fish head and yam soup for lunch today, but also stewed hare with potatoes. Such a rich variety of dishes made people who have not touched meat for a long time very excited, especially children, they all jumped and cried together.     "Oh... have fish soup."     "Tang uncle, what are you talking about? Life will only get better and better in the future. Don't worry, I have a hunch that Shiqiao Village will definitely be our town in the future. No, it is a village with the best living conditions in our county." She said confidently.     "Haha, okay, then I will lend you a good word." Gu Cheng smiled heartily.     A visit to Gu's house not only got good news, but also brought back five big bamboo shoots. Gu Weiwei also gave Gu Cheng two bags of candy, one bag of white rabbit toffee and one bag of fruit candy, and asked him to take it back for the children in the ancestral hall to eat. Gu Cheng knew that Song Yi and the others would often go hunting in the mountains with the snow mastiff, and would often go to the survival area to trade things, so it was not surprising that they had these snacks at home.

    Some time ago, Gu Weiwei and the others went ice fishing on Fairy Lake. They just wanted to try the water, but they caught several big fish, most of which weighed twenty or thirty catties, and one even weighed fifty catties. They sent five to the ancestral hall. Aunt Yulan made only one for everyone to try that day, and put away the other four, planning to eat slowly in the future.

    "I cooked all four fish today, so that everyone can eat enough. In the future, life will definitely get better and better." Aunt Yulan couldn't help but sighed, reaching out her hand to wipe the corners of her eyes that were already wet.

    "Yes, our life will definitely get better and better in the future." "

    For sure, we have planted oyster mushrooms today, and maybe we can grow other things in the future. At that time, we will no longer have to worry about running out of food. Everyone will be able to eat enough and no longer have to worry about starvation." After the cold wave, in order to reduce food consumption, basically everyone never had enough to eat

    . It's okay for adults, but it's unbearable for children and the elderly. Even so, the speed of food consumption is still very fast. Most of the time I ate these days were batter with some vegetables.

    "Hahaha, there will definitely be that day."

    The village women who helped in the kitchen were also discussing enthusiastically, and laughter was rare.

    "Magnolia sister -in -law, chop the fish head and fish tail to stew the soup. Other braised braised and fish soup will be delicious. At that time, give the elderly and children." "Okay, stew soup, put more water, then put