96-100

return

front page

Cold Wave of Rebirth

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

96|Chapter 96

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    A certain mountain in the depths of the Qingyun Mountains is covered by dense vegetation. Many trees are evergreen and lush. Even if the mountain is covered with ice and snow, it cannot conceal its vitality.

    There is a huge cave on the mountain, and there are two special animals living in the cave. If Gu Weiwei and Song Yi were here, they would definitely know each other, the two white apes they met last time when they entered the mountain.

    This cave is the home of two white apes, one big and one small, and this mountain can also be said to be their territory. The great white ape is huge in size, quick in movement, and good at climbing and jumping. It is a mutant animal that has always been powerful. It has always been a top powerhouse in the forest of Qingyun Mountains, and it rarely encounters opponents. However, recently, a group of powerful mutated animals appeared in the forest, and their combat power was close to that of the great white ape, especially when it was in a state of rage, its strength soared.

    The great white ape has struggled for food recently in order to protect the territory, and life is difficult. The little white ape doesn't let her worry about it, and tries to make her some demands that she can't meet.

    Just after a tough battle, the great white ape went home with the food he had found so hard, dragging his arms. In the fight with the mutated white bear just now, her right arm was injured.

    When I got home, I saw the little white ape obediently playing in the cave and didn't go out. The great white ape breathed a sigh of relief, what she was most worried about was that the little white ape would run out to play while she was away, the forest was very dangerous now, there were horrible mutant animals everywhere, she was afraid that the little white ape would be eaten by them as snacks.

    As soon as the little white ape saw the great white ape coming back, he immediately dropped the toy in his hand and ran out.

    Little White Ape: Mom, Mom, you are finally back, so boring, can I go out for a stroll.

    Great White Ape: No, it’s very dangerous outside now, you just stay at home and are not allowed to go anywhere.

    After hearing this, the little white ape fell to the ground and rolled. It's a pity that no matter how he behaves, Great White Ape refuses to let him go out to play.

    Great White Ape: Alright, alright, come over to eat quickly, look, I found a lot of delicious food today, after dinner I will take you out for a stroll, is the head office okay?

    Little White Ape: Are you really taking me out to play?

    Great White Ape: Really, come and eat quickly.

    The little white ape jumped up happily and ran to the side of the big white ape. Seeing the things that the great white ape brought back, the little white ape suddenly lost his appetite.

    "Why is this again? I eat it every day, and I almost spit it out."

    The great white ape was also helpless looking at the food in front of him. This is all that can be found in the forest, and it's good if you can find it. There are many other animals that don't have food.