#01┃ Pumpkin Spice

DEDICATED TO: chaosofpoets

REQUEST: A Coffee Shop AU wherein the reader works as a part-time barista in a Coffee Shop owned by the Water Hashira -- Tomioka Giyu.

Whenever Tomioka Giyu would set foot inside the coffee shop, their barista would immediately recognize the distinguishable foot steps he would leave.

Every night, he would always come thirty minutes after you officially began your night shift. He is a regular customer.

And he would order the same drink.

A Pumpkin Spice Latte, contrary to your liking. Tonight was no different from the rest of the nights that you both shared.

As you stood by the counter, you hear the bell chiming in -- a customer. Your eyes grazes over the figure.

A raven-haired man walks with such ease on his steps. Both hands were digging in his pocket. He wore a subtle calm expression.

His long hair, tied in a low ponytail.

Your eyes lit up, recognizing this customer.

“It’s nice of you to come back, Giyu-san.

A small, unnoticeable disbelieving sigh escapes his lips. A gentle smile stretched out onto his face.

“I always do.”

Of course you’d recognize him by his footsteps -- though ironically, you don’t seem to appear of knowing that he owns the place where you work at.

Regardless, Giyu reminded his staff not to tell you about himself so he may seem like a normal person to you.

“The usual?” you asked and he nods in return.

He sat by the long couch area as he awaits while you prepare his drink.

While you were busy, a new group entered the shop who immediately joins Giyu’s side.

There were three of them. Three of which have distinguishable eccentric hair colors.

“Giyu!” the peach-haired man locks his arm around his neck. He didn’t mind.

The other sat on his opposite side. A man who wears a noticeable grin and a flamboyant golden locks with flame-colored tips. The other guy has medium length silver white hair and has a lot of accessories around his body.