Just each other

Warning ⚠️

Contains: Characters deaths, suicide, blood, bullying

If you are uncomfortable with any of these warnings, I recommend you not to read this! I'll be making 'friendly' ones in the future so please wait patiently till then!

For the people who will read this, thank you and please enjoy!

"I love him

"I love him."

That was the sentence, the three words, that were captured in Jeongins heart. Deep with a lock that had no key, no way to be opened, to be freed. That was the sentence that the lad, everytime he would look at his angel, thought of. For the last years, a sentence, that was so short but had such a big meaning, such a big value, that the poor boy couldn't think of any other words, better words, to describe the feelings he held for this boy. This boy he loved oh so dearly. A boy, who went by the name Kim Seungmin.

Jeongin wasn't popular, quite the opposite, he was the loner of his class. By each day passing by, he'd wake up with a lot of pain on his body. The cause were the bruises he got from bullies the day before. But that wasn't a big issue, as he was used to it happening every day, right? It was a little one though, as he wasn't able to sleep properly, couldn't focus long in school and would fail a lot of classes. No one would look at him, no one would help him, no one was interested in him. Except the boy he thought of every hour, every minute and every second. The boy he and everyone else called Seungmin. Though, it was soon to become his Seungmin.

Seungmin was, as cliche as it was, the class' best student. The boy got 100% in every one of his assignments, without breaking a sweat. And as the best student he was, the young fellow was asked to help Jeongin with his studies and he agreed, with no hesitation. The boys would stay in the classroom till everyone left and begin the tutoring.

Jeongin, as in love as he was, wouldn't dare to look up, look away from the paper in front of him, filled with questions, waiting to be answered by him. He was too scared. Too scared to look up and accidentally exchange looks. Too scared to fall in love even deeper, deeper into this never ending love he held for this boy. Deeper, with the angel seated in front of him. An angel he felt something for, more than the usual feelings towards a classmate. Much, much more.

As he declined the idea of looking away from the paper, the boy decided to try figuring out answers to the given questions. He wasn't given tutoring lessons without a reason, as he failed nearly every single one of his classes. It took the male a lot of time to even understand what was asked in the exercises.
Jeongin was too focused to notice the others presence, Seungmins presence, the presence he tried so hard to ignore. Another thing Jeongin wouldn't notice was the stare, seeing right through the boy, given from no other than the older he called his angel. The boy he didn't know shared the same feelings towards Jeongin. For a long time now.