1 \\ The blue haired boy

Not my art!!

~ Melone's POV ~

As i was going to close the flowers shop i heard someone running towards me so i slowly turn my head and a blue haired man stood there, breathing heavily looking at me. He took a deep breath and said " hello, i know you just closed but do mind opening really quick so i could get some flowers?... " i turn to face him as i think for a second, it wont hurt if i open really quick? I thought to my self " sure i wont mind but be quick please " i say as i reopened the door for him to get inside " thank you so much " he say steping inside.

He quickly look around as i go to the register, when he got what he wanted he come to me and pay a little bit more then he should, it got me confused " keep the change its for opening for me " he say as he was going to leave " oh, thank you " i say as a smile forms on my face

After he left i stood there in silent wondering if i would see him again, even if i think not but anyway i close the shop again and went back home to relaxe. When i got home i wanted to make something to eat but i was to lazy so i just got ready for bed and slept peacfully.

*☆*☞*゚゚゚゚*☜*☆*☞*゚゚゚゚*☜*☆*

My sleep got sudently interupted by the alarm on my phone so i slowly got up and got ready for work. To be honest i never thought of working in a flower shop but its really nice and calming, plus my coworkers and manager are really nice.

"I should eat something before i go" i say to myself, i got used to talk to myself since i live alone. Sometimes i would bring womens home but i never really enjoyed what we did at night, i would always feel empty during those moments... Well its not time for that its time for work! I get my phone, keys and i put some makeup in my bag with other stuff, i quickly look at the time and realize i was gonna be late to work so i rushed to my car and start driving.

As i got there i quickly look my self in a small mirror i have in my bag and i saw that i forgot my mask " fuck... " i say out loud, well i guess i have to work like that. I quickly put some makeup and try to hide the right side of my face with my hair, then i quickly got out of the car and went inside the shop

One of my collegues, Leone, was already there " sorry am i late? " i ask as i put my things in the resting room " no not really but can i ask why don't you have your mask on? " he say as i turn to look at him " i was in a rush a forgot it at home... " i say looking down to the floor. He didn't say anything after exepte a quiet oh.

Then his husband, bruno, who also work here came in and looked at me and said " i looked at the security cam and saw that you opened the shop for someone even if we were closed, care to explain? " his voice was still calm and reassuring i looked at him as a speak " he needed flowers really quick so i just thought it would be ok.. " i say looking away "don't worry its fine as long as the manager don't know about it but don't do it to often tho "
" I won't.. "

✎︎______________

So i hope you liked this chapter and sorry if its short and also i'll try to post as often as i can

Well bye<33