2 \\ It's him again

!! Art is not mine !!

~ Melone's pov ~

i was at the register doodling on a piece of paper because there was no clients, sudently i hear something break so i look up and see Narancia, one of my collegues trying to clean up a vase he accidently broke. I go up to him to help cleaning up the mess " don't worry nara i will clean everything up" i say calmly smiling at him he thanked me and left to go at the register.

While i was cleaning i hear someone come in so i quickly finish cleaning up and went back to the register, but there's one thing i didn't noticed it's that this person was the man of yesterday, he came up to the register with the same flowers as last time

" would that be all sir? "i ask him with a gentle smile on my face " do you mind adding a note in them? " he asked a bit nervous " no i don't ofcours, so do you want me to write on it? " i said while taking a little piece of paper and a pen " i would perfer to be the one to write please " i give him the pen and paper " ok then here you go " i say still smiling, he start writing.

When he was done he smiled and left, once again i stood there smiling until Leone came next to me without me noticing " why are you so red ?, is it because of the men who just left? " i jump a little when i hear him talk and quickly look at him " am i that red? " i ask feeling the heat of my cheek with my hands. " i'll say on a scale from one to ten its a nine " he then left.

*☆*☞*゚゚゚゚*☜*☆*☞*゚゚゚゚*☜*☆*

Everyone already left, im the one closing the shop again. I finish cleaning and i get all my stuff, as i got outside and lock the door i turn around i see flowers next to the door and when i pick them up there was a note saying i loved your hair today and you'll have to tell me your name too   -Ghiaccio<3

I think this time i was redder than a tomato if it was possible. I went back home, with the flowers ofcours and put them on my table sudently i feel something rubing against my leg when i looked it was my son, well not really it was my cat named baby face but i call him baby for short, he jumpe on the table and start purring as he smelled the flowers.

I went to the kitchen to make some food, as always im a bit lazy so i just make some eggs and spaghettis. After its all done i start eating as baby just sat on my legs, once im done i just put everything in the dishwasher and went to get ready for bed. Once im all done i just lay on my bed for around 2 hours before finally falling asleep and baby just curled up next to me like always.

✎︎______________

Hey sorry its a short one again but i still hope you like it:)

Well, bye<33