A new Griffindor student

"Congrats Yn, you got in to Griffindor. Come sit with me, Ron and Harry" Said Hermione to her sister, Yn,
"thanks, but can I ask you something?" Yn asked looking a bit nervous.
"Of course, what is it?" Answered Harry
"Who is that blonde guy at the slytherin table? He keeps looking over here" Yn said. "Oh, that's Draco Malfoy, he's basically the prince of slytherin, don't mind him, he hates muggle-borns like us" Hermione continued eating without even looking at Draco.

The next day in Transfiguration class Draco sat at the table next to Yn, he looked at her and said "Hey Mudblood, aren't you supposed to be in muggle school? " Draco and Blaise laughed at his joke, but Yn just shook her head and kept reading her book "Are you deaf? I asked you something" Draco had raised his voice. "Are you blind? I'm reading a book, you should try it sometime" she really didn't wanted to deal with him right now.

After class Yn had a free period, she ran out of there in hope that Draco wouldn't talk to her. "Well look who's here, you know you don't belong here right?" Draco had found her. "I didn't ask for your opinion Draco, now leve me alone" Yn was way to tired for whatever it was Draco wanted "don't you dare talk to me like that, you filthy little mudblood" Draco said sounding a little mad
"and what if a do talk to you like that? Are you gonna call your farther and tell him about it?" She asked with a smile on her face "you shut your mouth right now, and get lost" he was almost shouting. Yn had finished her mission on pissing Draco off, she walked away with a smile on her face, ready to tell Hermione about Dracos red face of anger.