Chapter 1, Street kids

"Breakfast", Santiago shouted to Maria as she woke up. Maria stood up and sat next to Santiago. Where's Hernan? Maria asked. He's out getting some food. Stealing you mean.. Santiago smiled a little and said just eat your food.

*+*Somewhere in the other side of town*+*

Oh no! Dad! Dad!, luisana said to herself as she got lost. Dad! No no no this can't happend to me. She said while now crying. No no! Just as she was about to say another no she bumped into a boy.

Oh I'm sorry! It's okay! Bautista said

Oh I'm sorry! It's okay! Bautista said. I'm lost I-I- I can't find my dad and. She said while having a panick attack. Hey hey it's okay. Sit! Luisana dind't fully trust the homeless kid but went along with it. She sat down on the dirty ground while breathing heavily. Here have this, Bautista gave her a half empty water bottle. She drank out of the bottle and calmed down.

A few seconds later Bautista asked: "are you alright" wihich luisana later replied with yes yes but my dad- is lost said Bautista. Yeah. How do you- as luisana wanted to finish the scentence.Bautista already said, You said it... a lot. Oh I'm sorry. Luisana replied nervously

A young boy walked towards Bautista and said I'm hungry! As Bautista said, here have this little bit of water. Just when he wanted to take a sip he saw luisana and chocked on his water. Who's that? I'm luisana! Sebas looked at her and her watch. And Bautista gave Sebas gave him the look, and he just drank the water.

Luisana said wait where is your dad or mom? Uhmm.. we are homeless. Oh- luisana thought to herself, I thought every homeless person was bad.

Sebas sat down next to Bautista. Bauti I'm hungry. Sebas said sad. I know Bautista said when he put his arm around Sebas. Wait so you live here? Luisana asked in confusion. Yeah, Of course we wished we dind't. Oh I'm so sorry. It's okay it's not ur fault. So you're lost? Sebastian asked. Yeah kinda luisana replied.

A grown man walks towards them and says LUISANA. Omg I thought I lost you. And hugs luisana. I know I'm sorry. He looked up to the boys. Sebas looking scared at him leaning into Bautista. Did you hurt my daughter! He said while walking towards them. Luisana grabbed his arm and said no no! dad please they helped me. He looked them up and down and said you sure? Yes I'm sure! Alright then let's go then Titan is waiting in the car, oh okay give me a sec.

Juan walks towards the car. Luisana goes up to them and says. Thanks for everything. She walked towards Sebas and tries to look at him and gives him her watch. Sebas smiled and said thank you. With a smile on his face. Bautista als smiled and then luisana walked up to him. She grabbed his hand and put some money in his hand they looked eachother in the eye and said.

Thank you this is to remember me and go buy yourself some food. Bautista fell in love when he saw her eyes. Juan honked the car and shouted NOW LUISANA! I'm coming she ran to the car and looked back one more time. And got into the car and drove away.