Chapter 6- Warm Welcome

Toga's P.O.V

I had just confessed to Ochako, and she loved me back. I've felt even more attached to her since we fought. I almost killed her...and I hated myself for it. Since those fights, no one has been the same. Shoto came round a lot and cried. He had multiple times when he would go into a blank state caused by depression and the rest of his family were the same, Natsuo had been the worst though. He had gone into a severe depression and wouldnt talk. Me and Shiggy often went to the Todoroki household nowadays, we were most welcomed there. Spinner normally went searching for Dabi. He tried to keep himself occupied and sometimes even skipped meals. A sudden bone-chilling thought crossed my mind.
What if he got so burnt up...all thats left is ashes...
I dug my sharp claw-like nails into the palm of my hand. I didnt know how much more I could take. He was the only thing on my mind.
"We should probably get going, I'm gonna head somewhere, can you get back by yourself?" I asked her.
"Sure, but uh first, doyouwannabemygirlfriend?" She blurted.
"I would love to," I gently placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her. "Get back safe, okay?"
"Of course I will and if I get in danger you will hear me scream,
'BAKU' Then he'll pull up with his squad,"
I smiled.
"Sounds like them, but still, stay safe," I gave her a peck on the cheek before opening the gate and leaving. I walked to the Todoroki household, I might help Fuyumi cook, after all we were invited to dinner there. I went to the base to meet Shiggy and I brought some muffins I baked in a little basket with pink plastic flowers on it for aesthetic. Tomura rang the doorbell and we stood there eagerly. Rei answered the door.
"Himiko!" She said pulling me into a tight hug.
"Hello Auntie," I say.
"Tomura darling," she says also pulling Tomura into a hug. A pink blush dusted his cheeks. The Todoroki family were our family too, well thats what Rei and Dabi said.
"Theres a surprise for you two inside," said Rei.
"Ooh, well I brought muffins for you guys,"
"You should've," said Rei warmly.
"No I insist," I handed her the baskets,"
"Well anyways, the surprise is up in Shoto's room, he is happy to see you two again, he is quite fond of you since you were close with Touya,"
Me and Tomura smiled. We went inside and Shiggy went to his boyfriend whilst I went into the kitchen to find Fuyumi and Rumi cooking together.
"Himiko!"
"Fuyumi!" I ran up to her and hugged her tight, we had gotten quite close and bonded over stories of Dabi.
"Villain what are you doing here?!" Miruko yelled.
"Ow my ears," I winced, I felt my hands spark a little, weird.
Miruko stood infront of Fuyumi protectively.
"What are you doing here," she growled.
"Visiting family," I said as Rei entered.
"Ah right, sorry Rumi, i forgot to tell you," she said, "Tomura, Himiko and Shuichi visit a lot, they were Touya's second family so we have connections, they've also given up crime,"
"Denki sorta knocked AFO out with his quirk and now AFO has disappeared or shit so its all chill," i say.
"Language," scolds Rei.
"Sorry Auntie," I say half-heartedly.
"Anyway, go see your surprise upstairs, Shoto has been waiting on the bottom step and wouldnt to in until you showed."
"Oh ok," I went to the stairs and found Shoto like Rei had said.
"Shoto lets go!" I say exitedly. He perked up when he saw me and held my hand as we walked up. I took a breath before we opened the door and when we did i was shocked.