Episode 5

Earlier:
Sae finally approached the child with the short hair. He had a cage with bugs.

He's definitely scared...

"Hey there" Sae said with a soft voice. Crunching down to his height. "Do you want to live?"

The boy nodded slightly.

"Ok, then. Can I see your cage for a minute?" Sae asked as the boy handed her the cage. "Here, hold on to one of these. When It's the right time I'll tell you to crush it." She said giving him a grasshopper. While grabbing one for herself as well.

And now we just have to wait for that squid to do his move.

There was a flash of light, then

SLAM

"AGH!!! WHAT THE HELL...!"

There he is.

THIS EPISODE CONTAINS
DEPICTIONS OR VIOLENCE
THAT MAY BE UPSETTING FOR
SOME READERS.

🄾 🅁 🅅
🄼 🄴 🄸
🄽 🄰 🄴
🄸 🄳 🅆
🅂 🄴 🄿
🄲 🅁' 🄾
🄸 🅂 🄸
🄴 🄽
🄽 🅃

EPISODE 5
CHAPTER 1
The beginning to Paywall

Part 4

Where is it? Dokja looked around all over. His eyes landed on the person who was helping to explain and calm Sangah down at that time. They were holding a cage of bugs. He walked up to them.

"Excuse m-"

"Here take it." The person said handing the cage to him. Grabbing one for himself he turned around.

"PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! KILLING THE OLD LADY DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE!" He shouted. The people looked back at him with angry glares.

Good I have their attention. Dokja pressed his lip into a thin line.

"Let's say we kill the old lady. What next?" He exclaimed. "Yes, if that old lady dies, we will be able to buy some time because we killed something within the given time limit. But what will happen next?" He said as people flinched uncomfortably. "If what the Dokkaebi said is true, it means we all have to kill one person each. So who will you kill next? Will you kill the person beside you?"

"HA!" He heard Namwoon laugh. "Isn't it obvious? We'll kill losers like you next! No need to worry about your turn beforehand. The chances are fifty-fifty anyways."

Sae listened as she felt Gilyoung shift closer to her as the two men continued to talk.