Date time

-9:10 am at the mall-

We arrived at the mall 40 minutes ago. Stan has also been in the video game store for 40 minutes. He had said he needed more games to play with his online friends and me.

He looks so excited as he looks through all the games. "Kyle look at the cover of this one it's so cool!"

I walk over to him and lean over his shoulder looking at the cover. It was a war game with pretty realistic graphics. The blood splatters on the covers looked so real. It really was cool.

"Woah that's honestly really good" I say as I stand back up. Stan smiles and hands it over to me so I can hold it while he continues to shop.

In the corner of the store is a guitar hero set. We use to own them when we were younger it really brings back good memories. Though we did fight quite a bit over what songs to play.

The game store is pretty packed but not too packed. I can still stand without being trampled over which is nice. I decided I'd wait by memorylane until Stan was ready.

After 20 more minutes he finally decides he is ready and checks out. As we exit the store he waves bye to the workers.

"Okay where to next?" I ask.

"Let's get you some new clothes I want to shop for you if you are okay with that"

"Oh...sure I don't mind"

He takes my hand in his and we walk into a clothing store called Styles.

The clothes all look really preppy nothing that really screams Kyle Broflovski. If I had to think of someone this fits I'd say Token Black or Wendy and Bebe. People who wear more classy outfits.

I'll just stay quite I'm sure he know what he is doing. Stan takes me over to the far end of the store and starts looking.

"You are still a medium right?" I nod. I'm not very tall but also not short either. I'm around 5'9 though I'm sure I'll grow a bit more. I'm pretty thin especially now since well...nevermind that isn't important.

Stan walks over and hands me a purple long sleeve shirt with a snake going up each sleeve on both sides in a noir color. Then he hands me creme colored jeans with a chain on the right side and slight cuts on the knees.

"Go try this on while I look through more things" He says not looking at me. Too preoccupied searching for the perfect outfits.

"Okaaaaay I'll be right back then"

"Make sure to show me before taking it off"

"I will!"

I walk into the changing rooms and try it on. The way the jeans hug my body shows the definition of it. I honestly like the shirt though it would be better in a dark green color. Purple isn't really one of my favorite colors.

I stare into the mirror. "This doesn't look like me almost at all. It's so odd I mean I don't hate it Stan picked it for me." I say quietly to myself.

I decide it's time to walk out and show Stan his work.

When I arrive I have to tap his shoulder to gain his attention. He has a bunch of clothes in his hand. Stan spins around and studies me looking me up and down slowly.

Slowly a smile creeps up his face. "Wow Kyle you look stunning I think it suits you so well. Maybe with snake earrings it would complete the look oh and a beanie. We would have to tie your hair down I could even have someone straighten it and braid it."

I cock my head to the side. "Wow you really going into detail with just seeing me in this outfit? Also who would be doing my hair?"

He flicks his hands at me. "That's not important right now. Just try these on oh and also these"