Chapter 15

Aiden G

Aiden G. Collins

When i pull into the parking lot of the restaurant i park by Jayden and Alex cars and when i turn the car off i quickly hop out to open the door for Brianna while she grabs her purse and she smiles up at me.

I really love to see her smile for some reason.

"Thank you Aiden" she says getting out of the car and shutting the door.

We decided to eat at Micro's restaurant which i've never been to but Kymani have before so I'm guessing she picked it?

"Yall there wings and burgers are so good i swear" Kymani then says walking beside Jayden and Kailei is holding Alexs hand just looking so in-love.

Ew bro.

I look over towards Brianna whos on her phone walking beside me and i cant just help but stare at her side profile.

She probably thinks i'm weird by now because i stare so much but it don't be on purpose its just something about her and i don't know what it is because its not like i like her or anything because i don't...Well i hope i don't because even if i was to like her, would if she doesn't like me back and i ruin a friendship just for nothing.

That would be depressing since really my only friends are Micah,Jayden,and Alex and a few others and everyone else just..like me for the money i guess but its like Brianna doesn't care about my money or fame if anything she hates how eyes are always on us.

I would put my arm around her right now but everyone would probably think otherwise but me and Bri knows it's nothing.

When we walk into the restaurant Brianna snaps her head from her phone.

"Wow it smells so good in here" she says.

"Right" Micah says.

We all walk towards the back of the restaurant and into a booth where Brianna slides into the chair by the window and i sit beside her and Micah slides in beside me and Alex sits by the window where Kailei sits beside him and jayden sits beside Kailei and Kymani sits beside Micah on our side.

The booths have enough room so were not smushed in or anything.

As everyone starts talking about something i spread my legs and lean back while listening to what they're saying.

"What drinks are y'all going to order"
Alex says opening the menu.

"Im going to get a milkshake" Brianna says and Kailei and kymani agrees.

"Milkshakes are nasty" Alex says and the girls glare at him which makes me and Micah laugh.

"There not nasty you just have no taste" Brianna says smiling.

"What kind of sick person hates milkshakes" Kymani says with a disgusted look on her face and just then the waitress comes up to us and takes our order of drinks.