Part 1

It's a sunny day at Oceanside, California. Two friends and pink teddy bear are on a beach with a unicycle and bowling pins. The girl is 14 years old, light brown hair styled in a ponytail with a red tie, with square bangs in between her dark brown eyes and a chipped tooth. She is white t-shirt with red sleeves covered with rolled up blue jean overalls missing a strap with golden button on one side; and light pink slip-on shoes with white soles. She also wears big red glasses and a grey watch with a screen on her left wrist.

The second teen is 14-year-old South Korean-Filipino-American boy, has tan skin and is thin with dark messy hair. He has straight teeth, bushy eye brows and a cowlick in at the top of his head. He's wearing a green t-shirt with a white long-sleeved tee underneath; dark blue jeans and light green shoes with white soles.

The teddy bear is a small blue phone on a light purple teddy bear body, on the screen is dark blueish screen with cyan coloured eyes and mouth.

The teenage girl is learning how to juggle and ride a unicycle at the same time, but she struggling to keep her balance and juggle the bowling pins.

"Come on Hailey! You can do it!" The teenage boy cheered.

"You can do this!" The pink teddy bear said.

"Thanks for the support Scott and Beta." Hailey said as she juggles bowling pins and balancing herself on the unicycle. Then she managed to balance herself and juggle the bowling pins. "I'm doing it!" The watch on Hailey's wrist beeped green and it caused Hailey to fall back on the sand.

"You have completed list item #91 learn how to ride a unicycle and juggle at the same time." Beta said.

"That's great." Hailey said as she gets back up.

"Another list item complete. Which one should we do next?" Scott asked.

"That's gonna have to wait Scott we have that basketball game to go." Hailey said. "You know the Oceanside Crabs vs the Oceanside high Krakens."

"I thought they were the Oceanside Mermaids?" Scott asked,

"I guess they wanted something a name that strikes fear in their enemies?" Hailey shrugged. "But we should get going, we don't want to miss the bus." Hailey stated as Beta jumps into Hailey's backpack.

"Yeah you're right." Scott said as the two walked back to the stairs. But then Hailey trips and falls face first in the sand. "Hailey you ok?" Scott asked concerned.

"Yeah." Hailey replied as she got back up and dusted herself off. "I must have tripped on a stick." Hailey looks down and sees a piece of what looks like a small golden rod, she picks it up and looks at it right when Beta pokes out of Hailey's backpack.

"It looks like a golden stick." Scott stated,

"We can sell that thing for millions!" Beta said as dollar signs formed in his eyes.

"We don't know what this is? But we'll take this to a museum later." Hailey said as she puts it in her backpack. "Don't even think about it Beta! No selling it online!"

"I wasn't gonna do it!" Beta scoffed.

"Come on we don't want to be late." Hailey said as the three walked to the exit of the beach.

Elsewhere a tall slender teenage girl with luscious red hair, sapphire blue eyes, and a slender figure. She wears a cyan crop top, long jeans, circular earrings, a small choker, and plain white shoes, steps out from behind a rock. "She found the fragment of the trident!? That was suppose to be mine and only mine!" She said.

The teenage girl followed Hailey and Scott, until they reached a bus and loaded onto it. "Hm I'm gonna have to hide, Sideshow Bob style." The teenage girl said as she cringed, but she looks to the right and sees a moped scooter. "Even better." She smirked as she grabbed a sun hat on her head, a hoodie and a pair of sunglasses and placed on.

Meanwhile at Oceanside high, an High school near the ocean, the Bus has arrived as Hailey, Scoot and their classmates exited the bus. "Go crabs!" Hailey, Scott and their classmates cheered as they entered the school.

The teenage girl arrived at the parking and smirked. "Time to regain my trident." The teenage girl said as she walked into the school.