🤞

They went to school when they got there the teacher announced two new boys named Nuelio and Aidey but they wouldn't come for a month, Avaya looked at Marie cause that's the exact name they put on their dream boys ,Marie looked confused they toke their test and after sat down at lunch , Avaya and Marie were talking ,Marie
said"imagine if our dream came true " Avaya replied "that would be impossible only we know about that but the coincidence is to strange " they couldn't believe that they could actually be real . Cameron goes up to Avaya and hugs her tight , they start talking about how much they missed each other all winter break ,Marie had a bit of jealousy , because Cameron and Avaya we're perfect for each other even tho he isn't her dream guy ,Marie was just sitting there all lonely til Noel sat next to her she liked him since 4th grade but she never thought he would look at her , Noel asked Marie if she wanted to be his date to the spring fling of course Marie said yes ,her and Avaya were fan girling all night so excited for the dance ,planing their dresses ,and rides ready for anything but Marie had a feeling that Noel wasn't the one for her that there was someone else out there for her , she told Avaya and she said "take a win we're u can get one but don't settle " Marie really took does words in and didn't let one little feeling ruin the dream she has been waiting for since 4th grade .