🤫

It's the day the new boys come and Avaya and Marie were so nervous ,they go into first period and there they are nuelio and adiey they stood up and went in-front of the class , introducing themselves Marie looked so in love listening to nuelio's voice ,Avaya was so confused that they looked just like they imagined but Marie was just mesmerized Avaya felt something in her throat but she couldn't tell Marie because Cameron's was right next to them and she was scared he would hear , Avaya told Marie to meet her at lunch and talk about the boys ,Avaya stared talking about how if that's actually them why haven't they come near us ,right when she said that they appeared and introduced themselves, Marie told them to sit next to them and they all started talking but Avaya was scared Cameron would see them and get jealous,but she remembered he was at early foot ball practice with the guys after they talked with the boys they noticed they were perfect just like there dream , and nuelio looked at Marie and said I know there is a dance going on in a couple weeks and I just wanted to know if u would be my date Marie said I already have a date but nuelio didn't care ,adiey told Avaya about how pretty she was and he had never seen so much beauty in his life they couldn't stop looking at each other then Cameron came rushing through the door yelling out AVAYA, she was surprised then Cameron stoped and said I heard u were eating lunch with the new guy and I couldn't wish of losing you again, aidey rolled his eyes in disgust he told nuelio to just leave so they left , days later Avaya and Marie were talking about how they stared to have feeling for the boys and stalking them in insta , Marie canceled her date for the dance and text nuelio and he Said yes to go to the dance with her in surprise she told Avaya u should end it with Cameron if u like aidey she said yea but she love Cameron way to much she  can't leave him Marie had and idea for her to see both of them ,and she did it was working for a bit till ..............

To be continued....