Chapter 1

My name is Forsythia Fae Barlowe, an 18-year-old girl who has a deep love for games, particularly Mobile Legends. It was the captivating characters and their stunning skins that drew me into this virtual world. Among all the heroes, Gusion holds a special place in my heart.

Gusion, renowned throughout the realm of Mobile Legends, is a true master of agility, precision, and deadly grace. With his swift and lethal blade, he instills fear in the hearts of his adversaries. Known as the Holy Blade, Gusion's exceptional mobility and prowess as an assassin enable him to swiftly eliminate his targets, leaving no trace of his presence.

But it wasn't just Gusion's unparalleled skills that captivated me; he was also undeniably the most handsome hero in Mobile Legends. I found myself obsessing over him, even daydreaming about marrying him.

One fateful day, while deeply engrossed in a game, an inexplicable event unfolded. A radiant light burst forth from my phone, forcing me to pause and divert my attention. Its brilliance was so blinding that I had to shield my eyes with my hands, struggling to protect my vision. And just as suddenly as it appeared, the blinding light vanished, leaving me bewildered in an unfamiliar environment.

Before I could fully comprehend what had transpired, a blur of speed sliced across my face, causing searing pain and a torrent of blood to gush from my cheek. Collapsing to the ground, I grappled with the intense agony, when suddenly, a figure emerged before me. To my astonishment, it was Gusion himself.

Confusion overwhelmed me. How could Gusion, a legendary hero confined to the realm of Mobile Legends, stand before me now? How had he materialized in this unknown realm? Questions swirled through my mind, but before I could utter a word, Gusion's voice, laced with authority, pierced the air.

"Who are you? I have never seen you within the walls of Castle Aberleen. Are you, by any chance, affiliated with the Moniyan Empire?"

Unable to find my voice amidst the surreal encounter, I merely stared, entranced by his presence and the sound of his voice, causing my heart to race uncontrollably.

Kneeling down, Gusion examined my wounded face and spoke with a hint of surprise, "I sense no trace of magic within you. Could it be that you are simply an ordinary human, lost in this realm?"

Still unable to utter a single word, I steadied myself, rising to my feet, determined to compose myself despite the blood streaming down my face. As I attempted to wipe away the crimson stain, my touch only exacerbated the bleeding, causing dizziness to set in.

"It appears I have cut your beautiful cheek deeply. I must attend to your wound without delay," Gusion declared, his voice laced with concern.

Gusion's swift movements carried me effortlessly through the forest, the wind whipping against my face. In what felt like the blink of an eye, we arrived at our destination within the boundaries of Castle Aberleen. The dense trees surrounded us, enveloping us in a sense of seclusion.

With utmost care, Gusion gently lowered me to the ground, instructing me to remain still while he sought something to staunch the bleeding from my wound. As he disappeared into the foliage, a moment of respite washed over me, allowing me to catch my breath and calm my racing heart. However, my mind was consumed by a whirlwind of questions.

"What is happening to me?" I pondered, my voice lost in the silent forest. "Am I truly in the world of Mobile Legends? How did I find myself here? And more importantly, how can I return?"

The weight of uncertainty pressed upon me, each question buzzing in my mind like relentless bees, causing my head to ache and my stomach to churn. Fatigue seeped into my bones, my eyelids growing heavy, threatening to surrender to the weariness that tugged at them.