1. In the back

☆Smut☆

Bill had worked at Spencer's for a year now and you would accompany him to work every so often, today was one of those days. It was Bills turn to open up the store. He got everything ready and when the clock hit 9:00 he and his coworkers opened the big gate to allow customers to browse around (I don't know when they open 😭😭)

Watching Bill work was entertaining but also quite boring so you had the perfect idea to get over this wave of boredom. You had walked around the store looking around for an item to tie something or more so someone. Eventually you found a studded belt and you carried it with you as you watched Bill growing inpatient.

Soon enough your plan was put into play when someone needed to restock an item. Bill being closest to the back room he volunteered himself to retrieve any item they needed. You skipped behind him touching his arms ever so slightly, to catch his attention. He looked down at you with a confused smile. 'Yes?" He asked you stayed quiet and slowly walked around him tracing his body with your fingers.

You stopped Infront of him and pushed him onto the wall behind him. He was shocked to say the least, this wasn't quite expected from you especially at work although sometimes you would get quickies when they were needed. But today you were not waiting for his shift to end to get what you wanted so badly.

In his shocked state you took his wrists and tied them up with the studded belt you had been carrying. Moving Bills now tied wrists above his head with one arm you started to kiss Bills lips trailing his jaw onto his heck, licking every so often and blowing cold air on the area. Nibbling on his neck teasing him as he whined and was practically begging for more.

I lifted his shirt and pulled it of his body leaving his torso exposed to me and my desires (don't ask how his shirt came off with his wrists tied). I sucked on his skin from his neck to his waist leaving a trail of red and purple marks scattered in a line down to his waistband. Bill was a mess hips thrusting and asking you to go further, wrists red, whining and moaning and all sweaty.

You stopped and looked at your work , eyes trailing to his star tattoo on his hip your favorite thing. You left wet kisses on his star as he whined. You smiled up at him and giving him praises consisting of 'your such a good boy' 'oh your precious' ' aww how sweet' and many more sweet nothings. Soon enough his torso and neck were full of hickeys.

There was a noticeable boner pocking through his tight low waisted jeans waiting to be pleased or touched. Although y/n had a completely different thought she left him there staring at her with wide eyes wanting to be touched and pleased. Y/n picked up the box of jewelry that had been needed and walked out of the back room to the store. Bill stood there confused and frustrated.

Bill came back, his neck full of noticable marks , wrists red and a grumpy expression. He was glaring at y/n all day eyeing her movements. Y/n? Oh she was playing a dangerous game teasing Bill like that it was like walking on the edge of an unstable cliff, oh how she was loving every moment of it.

Bills coworkers had noticed Bills appearance and whispered to each other snickering about the situation. One of Bills coworkers Mary came up to him and whispered into his not going unnoticed by y/n when Bill had a smirk on his face.

☆Bills POV☆

My eyes traveled all over y/n's body as she moved around the store seeming bored. I grew grumpy of how she left in the back room. I could hear my coworkers whispering and laughing not paying much attention to it. I was helping a customer check out while peaking glances at y/n. Mary had came up to me whispering into my ear "looks like someone's in a mood" she snickered right after.

I had a noticeable pout on my face. I could see y/n glance at me from the corner of my eye. She had a little smirk on her face, I glared at her and she seemed to love that even more.

Jack (another coworker) came up from me telling me I could leave my shift early. I mumbled a quick thank you and made my way towards y/n leaning into her ear "we're leaving work early today so we can start doing a little something".

After 30 minutes we were out of the building and on our way to our shared apartment. As soon as we made it to the parking lot I turned of the engine to my sports car. Barley a foot into the door and I had her pushed up against the wall leaving hickeys on her neck and chest.

Frantically taking our clothes off as we made it to the bedroom, her legs around my waist my hands under her ass supporting her upp as we made out. I threw her on the bed and went into the closet to get a few things.

☆Y/n's POV☆

Bill had gone to the closet to retrieve a few items. I laid on the bed waiting for him to come back. I had started to touch myself putting two fingers in slowly pulling them in and out letting out groans and moans. Bill had made it back his eyes noticing where my hand was.

He moved my hand out of my hole and sucked my fingers until he got my juices off and saliva was replaced. He had two pairs of hand cuffs and took both of my arms and cuffed them to the head board of the bed.

Soon enough we were kissing his hand trailing up and down my body leaving goosebumps from his cold rings. His hand soon reached your entrance one finger going in and soon there were two fingers going in and out painfully slow leaving me asking for more. Bill kissed me and started leaving wet kisses and hickeys trailing down from my neck to my boobs and down to my thighs.

He left bites and hickeys on my thighs inching nearer to my wet core. Soon his tongue was where it needed to be. I was pulling on the cuffs trying to touch his body but I couldn't. Bill made eye contact as his tongue touched my folds, I gasped as his piercing made contact with my sensitive skin.

My moans filled the room the room Bill still eating me out, I was close and he could tell. All of a sudden the pleasure stopped. I whined and complained until he cut me off 'you can't get all the fun' he said while smirking.

Bill slipped off his boxers and his dick came out. He lined himself up with me before asking for permission to proceed. I nodded and he slowly pushed himself into me. It was painful for some time until he started moving I was in pleasure as he moved in and out of me thrusting to a pattern.

The room was filled with moans, grunts and slapping skin. His dick sliding in and out of me as I was moaning starting to feel a knot forming in my stomach I was in complete bliss. He started to smash into mine as the knot came undone.

I was a moaning mess when I came. Bill was done a few minutes after pulling out and breathing heavily as I was. He undid the cuffs and we lay next to each other on our backs looking into each others eyes as we regained our breath.

We lay there staring into the eyes of the person we love most content with what happened in the day.

1349 words.
Hope you liked this it was my first time writing smut please leave feedback and anything I need to change in the future
And leave requests of what you would like to see
Bye for now 😎😎