3. Makeout session

I was currently at Bills house hanging out with him. It started out with me and Bill watching a movie in his room with needy touches which turned kisses and into a makeout session. I was on his lap straddling him with one hand behind his neck and the in his hair.

Bill had his hand on my waist his chunky cold rings sending shivers up my body. My stomach tingling with all the touchy actions. We pulled away out of breath staring into each other's eyes before going back to making out.

Our tongue piercings clashing together as our lips moved. I moved my head down to Bills neck as I pulled his hair to make him give me more access. I gave him light kisses every now and then. Sucking on his neck he whimpered wanting more. Red and purple marks were scattered from below his ear to his collarbone.

Both of us pulling our shirts over our heads before giving each other more hickeys. His lips found their way to mine again our tongues clashing together. His hands behind my back unclipping my bra. The fabric falling onto the floor with our shirts.

The cold air hitting my chest as it erupted with goosebumps. Bills mouth nearing my boobs, hickeys ran down my collarbone to my stomach. I was panting wanting him to go further but he was a tease. I was on my back with Bill above my jean shorts.

Using his teeth to unbutton my shorts and pull them down painfully slow. His eyes staring into mine not breaking eye contact. Soon my shorts were gone now he was between my legs kissing, sucking and biting my thighs. I was a mess just begging Bill to rail me or do anything to please me and lessen the tingling in my stomach.

Right as he was about to pull down my panties Tom walks into the room. Immediately his hands cover his eyes as you can see his smug smirk knowing he has a smart remark to say. I covered my body with the covers when Tom says "I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to hang but it looks like you guys are busy,I'll take my leave now" and with that he walks out.

"Cockblocker" Bill mutters when Tom closes the door. I giggled laughing at the embarrassing moment. Turns out it wasn't just a makeout session.

-A/n-
Words 404
Two in one day look at me go!
Request bc I got no ideas these are just being pulled out of my ass
Hope you liked it!