2. Sleepy Boy

☆Fluff?☆

  I had visited Tom and Bill often going to their house for sleepovers and to hang out. Today was no different, I got dressed into a short sleeved t-shirt and shorts. Slipping my shoes on I found my self on my to the Kaulitz twins house.

   I pushed my bike on their lawn and made my way to the front door and knocked. Bill had opened the door Tom sliding to the door with his socks on. Tom pushed Bill out of the way to greet me with a big and loud squeal "Y/NNN!!!!"

   I smiled at him copying his actions with a open arms "TOMMM!!!!" we ran to hug each other before Bill pulled us apart with a pout on his face. "I want a hug too" he said rather quiet with his eyes looking at the floor.

"Aww is Bill jealous!!" Tom cooed at his brother. Bill snapped his head up with wide eyes to look at Tom. He shook his head no as he replied. Eventually we made it inside, Tom gushing about his celebrity crush Heidi Klum (I think that how u spell it).

  Making it into the living room I tossed myself onto the couch while Tom sat on the floor with a remote in his hand. Bill had walked into the kitchen to gather the needed supplies for the movie marathon. "Y/N can you help me please?" Bill called me from the kitchen "Sure!" I replied. I made it into the kitchen only to be attacked by a pair of lips. I giggled as Bill stared at me with love in his eyes. "You two better not be fucking in there!" Tom called out to us "Oh shut it Tom!" I yelled back.

Right before we made it into the living room Bill turned towards me and landed a big kiss on my lips. Tom gagged as I laughed at him. We choose to watch all the 'Fast and the Furious' movies (I'm rewatching them and man am I in love). In almost every scene I would mention how I loved Paul Walker. Tom would tell me to shut up and Bill would pout.

Halfway through the fourth movie Tom announced he would be going to bed. Bill and I laughed at how slowly Tom was walking up the stairs. 30 minutes later Bill was getting sleepy, his eyes where closing and his body became heavy. I nudged him "Bill?" I whispered. All I got was a tired 'hmm'. "Come on, let's go to bed."

"Noo!" He whined "Come on Bill, I'll cuddle you!" as soon as I said that he agreed to go to his room. We made it into his dark room. I made my way to his bed sitting on the comforter Bill walked up to the bed and flopped onto it repositioning his head onto my thighs. Slowly he fell asleep leaving a kiss on my inner thigh.

I softly smiled at my boy rubbing patterns on his back. I wanted to capture this moment with my sleepy boy so I quietly grabbed my camera snapping a picture of my boy sleeping. I smiled looking at it, the photo being the last thing I saw before I fell into a deep sleep with my sleepy boy.

-A/n-
Words 550
Shorter than I would have liked
Let me know what you think of this