The Hurtful Truth

I couldn't sleep well after the conversation I held with Hyunjin oppa yesterday. But I couldn't step back, in fact that my father kept pusing us and I wanted to make me sure that the plan is right. I decided to take Hyunjin oppa for a dinner and came to the hospital.

Actually I believe that my day would be better after the almost heart-to-heart conversation with Hyunjin oppa. He said that he wanted to marry me if he has a chance to get married again. Maybe because he want to lead the hospital, replace my father's position. I can't put my hope so high to prevent myself from fall.

But....

"Oh, Miss Shin what are you doing here?"doctor Eunji approached me. I smiled to her as I answered that I want to see my brother-in-law a.k.a my future husband. Pathetic huh? Doctor Eunji then told me that Hyunjin oppa is in his room so I decided to head to his room right away.

"Ah...shhh...,"

What? What was I heard?

"Ah...faster...ah! Doctor faster!"

Ok. What's that?

I can't make my self curious for more then I decided to peek inside the room. I startled for the sake of God when I saw what is happening in front of my eyes. A nurse was riding on Hyunjin oppa as they kissed to each other, tounge to tounge until I saw that dirty nurse's saliva drolled down her chin. They are in the middle of hooking out!

"O...ppa...,"I almost choked from my word by the scene in front of my eyes.

Hyunjin oppa shocked upon hearing my voice and the nurse immediately jumped off from Hyunjin oppa. But too late, I won't look his face right now! He broke my heart! Top of my disappointments is he actually break Yeji eonnie's trust!

"Yuna!!!"Hyunjin oppa managed to chase after me. He grabbed my arm and made me turn to face him.

"Why did you agree with the marriage if you already have a girlfriend?!"I hide my face from him.

"She's only my play friend ok? If we got married I'll stop the game. I'll break up with her and only loving you. So don't worry, ok?"he caressed my hair as his face leaned closer to me. There's no warry in his eyes, he's so fuckin' calm.

Slap!!! I accidentally slapped his palm because of his statement. I stepped back from him.

"P...play friend?! Why did you say like that? You're not a guy like that right?! You're the guy who protect the people who you like right?! You love my sister right?!"I widened my eyes, never believed with what he'd done, what he'd said. I still remember clearly the picture of him hugged my sister dearly like the other happy marriage couple.

Hyunjin oppa smirked and he stared at me with a determination on his eyes. He looked so scary at that time. As if he let out his darkness meet my eyes.

"I love her...because she was the heir of this hospital,"he said. A silence with thick air surrounded us for a while as I puzzled. I gulped my saliva after I came back to the reality.

"So...everything was a lie? The marriage? Your marriage with eonnie?"I asked to him. Mentally I beg him to said that he was kidding. If he was lying with Yeji eonnie before then that's mean with me as well...is a lie?

"Even so...we looked so happy right?"he stepped closer to me before pinned my body to the wall behind me.

"Even so...the happiness of us before...you want it. You want Yeji's position right? Yuna?"he whispered in my ears. I shivered upon hearing his voice.

"No...!"I pushed Hyunjin oppa from me.

"No I won't! I don't want to get that happiness with a disgusting people like Hyunjin oppa!"yes right. I felt disgust.