Chapter 14: Strange.

[[Word's: 5021.]]

Eye's Talk.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

Two Day's Later...

Are you Sure That Your Okay?

Today Was Wednesday,July Six,And Staying at Her Friend's House To Spend Time Together,Alejandra Was Feeling Better Now.

Mmm,hmm,i'm Doing Good. I'm So Glad That i'm Feeling Better. All i Did Yesterday Was Rest In Bed,While Christopher Was Helping Me get Rid Of My Cold,Well,Sinuse's. Cold,Sinuse's,it Doesn't Matter. Their The Same,but,Different In A Way. Sorta?

The Two Were Outside In The Backyard,Their Feet,And Leg's In The Swimming Pool,Sitting Side By Side,Having A Conversation To Themselve's.

That's Good,i'm Glad. Selene Smiled. Are you Coming Back To Work Tonight?

No,i'll Be Returning To Work Friday. I Know,i Know. I Deserve A Break And That i Work Too Hard,but,i Can't Help it.

You Really Do,i Know Your Helping Out at The Player's Club,And Supporting Your Family,Too,but,i Don't Want you Exhausting Yourself To The Point Where you'll Faint Or Pass Out.

She's Right,i Do Work Too Hard,And That i Deserve To Take A Break. I Just Want To Help Out And i'm Helping Everyone Out The Best Way That i Can. Beside's,Since i'll Be Returning Back To Work Friday,i'm Going To Be Busy Tomorrow.

Oh,What's Tomorrow?

Heh,My Older Sister's Birthday.

Aww,Really?

Mmm,hmm. When i Was Younger,My Older Sister,And i Were Close. We Still are And Since we Live In Different Place's,we would Text Each Other From Time To Time. I'm Going To Be Having A Sister Day With Her,i Know She Doesn't Like Going Out Because..She's Autistic,but,i Think She'll Like What i Have In Mind For Her.

That's Good,i Hope She Like's it.

I Hope So,Too. When i Was A Little Girl,My Mother Told Me Something That Alway's Put's A Smile On My Face Whenever This Was Mentioned. I Made A Promise To My Granny And Mom That i'd Promised Them That i would Take Care,And Watch My Older Sister No Matter What. I Kept My Promise And i've Been Doing Whatever i Can To Keep My Word,Not Everyone Is Like That. Hell,Not all Family Member's are Like That at all. I Don't Know Why,i Guess it Has Something To Do With How Parent's Raise,And Take Care Of Their Children. Why Do Parent's Have Kid's,Anyway? There are Some Parent's Who Raise Their Kid's,While Other's Don't. Why Have Kid's if you Can't Raise Or Take Care Of Them Right?

Moving Her Feet Up And Down Gently In The Pool Water,The Young Woman Was In Thought,Thinking About Her Past Life.

Why Was i Ever Born?

So,What's Been Going On With you,And Chris? I Heard That He Was Taking Care Of you,While you Were Sick.

Oh,He Was. He Took A Few Day's Off Of Work And you Won't Believe Who Showed Up,Andre Knight.

Andre?

Selene Stared at Her Friend In Surprise As Alejandra Had An Unamused Look On Her Face.

Yeah,He Showed Up all Of A Sudden,And The Reason How He Knew Where i Lived Was That He Also Put A Tracking Device On Me,too.

Huh,What are you Talking About?

Selene,i Know you Put A Tracking Device On Me,And You Two Only Did it In Case if Anything Were To Happen To Me,Right?