Chapter 2

"Breaking news! spiderman saves the day by locking up Dr. octavius'- *click* the tv turned off.
'Oh spiderman this. Spiderman that ooohhh, its the only thing that is on the news these days.' My father complained. I couldn't do anything but nod. Spiderman was my idol i wished one day i could be a hero, just like him.
The door of the house clicked. 'Hi guys i am home.' My mom said while she threw her shoes too the side.
'I am exhausted From work today.' She complained. My mom was a cop. the head chief. And my dad was the CEO of a marketing business. We were wealthy. but not rich. 'How was your first day? I am happy they let you go home the first week. My mom said as she went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.
'Good. We have a new student. His name is Levi.' I said
'Thats great! Did Anything interesting happen?' My
Mom asked.
'No, it was pretty boring, we do have a exam in every class friday.' I said
'You better start studying then.' My dad interrupted.
'Oh and i heard you where going on a trip next week to Columbia.' My mom said
'What?! In the second week of the new school year?' I asked 'thats weird.'
'It is indeed weird. But i checked twice and yes. Do you wanna go?' My mom asked
'Yeah. Sure' i said. It seemed fun. a class trip to Columbia.

TIME SKIP TO A WEEK LATER. THE DAY OF THE TRIP.

'IS EVERYBODY HERE? 12.... 14....16.... 18....20' my History teacher Miss. Abigail said while she counted every student. What she didn't know that i was still on the toilet. Miss Abigail lead this tour too Columbia.
'WHERE ARE LEVI AND LIZZY?!' Miss Abigail yelled. Clearly, stressed about this trip.

I sprinted out of the bathtroom knowing i was late. I exited the building seeing one person enter the bus the doors started closing shit! I ran and jumped just on time. I gave a little "im sorry" smile to the chauffeur that looked like he just saw a ghost.
I walked down the bus aisle and saw one seat that wasn't taken. Next to Levi.
Why me?! Ugh
I sat down next to him
'Hi' he attempted
'Hi' i answered
Well this was gonna be a fun trip

Half an hour later after the pause
I pulled my book our of my backpack and started reading
'Fairytales, huh?' Levi said while looking at the cover of the book.
I immediatly tried to shove it back in my bag,  so embaressing!
Then he pulled on the book and showed me a book.
The land of fairytales and legends.
I started to giggle. It was the same book!
A few moments later i pulled my
Sketchbook and mechanichal pencil out of my backpack and started working on my design. My suit if i was spiderwoman.
'Thats really pretty!' Levi said while looking over to my sketchbook
'Thanks.... Why so nosey? Can't you mind your own business?' I asked him
'I can, but i have nothing to do.' He said, and i laughed

Time skip to when they arrive bc i am to lazy to write the entire road to Columbia

'Okay we are gonna get off row by row!' Miss Abigail anounced since we where in the back we had to wait till everyone was gone. As i got off i saw Levi struggeling with...
Getting his hand off the seat?
'Are you okay?' I asked him.
'Y-yeah you go i got it.' He answered
'Can't you get your hand off the seat?' I said while giggling.
'No, i can it my hand is just... stickey?' He said
'Lemme help you.' I grabbed his writst and pulled. Jeez, what for superglue is this?
'Did you put superglue on your hand or something?!' I asked him
'No why would i do that?!' He answered
I pulled with all my strengt and his hand finally came off the seat. I noticed that there where little white threads left on the seat. No, they looked like webs? Spiderwebs?!

Levi noticed i noticed so he tried to cover it up.
'We need to go or we are gonna stay behind!' He said and started running down the bus aisle. I ran after him, but i couldn't get those webs out of my mind. Was he a mutant? A spider? What if he, no, that can't be. What if Levi was spiderman?!