Chapter 25

Manan's Room

Manik and Nandini entered their room...

Nandini - Manik aap jake change karlo then we will talk 

Manik - Jaan....

Nandini - Ji...

Manik - I feel....

Nandini (interrupting him) - Love I will hear everything but first you need to change right?

Manik - But you said I can sleep in boxers

Nandini smiled and pecked his lips making Manik blush. Nandini did not say anything as loved to see Manik blush as it was rare. Nandini had realized that he is a kid at heart. He is still that 10 year old boy who was left alone with his grandparents. Nandini moved to the closet to change while Manik changed in the room itself. After few minutes Nandini came out in...

 After few minutes Nandini came out in

Manik was just staring her...

Nandini - Kya hua?

Mnaik - You look Ho..Hot

Hearing this Nandini burst out laughing making Manik embarrassed instantly

Nandini - Manik aap such mein baby hai and this is the reason I love you so much.

Manik - mein baby nhi hun...

Nandini - Acha aap baby nhi ho but mere baby ho...

Manik just smiled and hugged her and then dragged her to bed. They lied down and Manik was lieing partially on Nandini by hiding his face in her chest.

Manik - Nandu pata hai mein na such mein baby ban jata hun with you because I know you won't judge me rather you would pamper me.

Nandini - I know that.... Manik please mujhe bataiye how you feel I know aap apna mind divert kar rahe hai.

Manik - Nandu I feel used.... I feel very dirty. I wanted all my firsts to be with someone I love but now after seeing the video and pictures I feel very dirty.

Nandini - I know the feeling Manik.... But for me you are pure and aapka her first mere sath hi hoga. She did not do anything

Manik - but she touched me...

Nandini - so what.... yaad hai aapne kya kaha tha award ceremony wali raat ko?

Manik - He did not touch your soul...

Nandini - exactly.... she did not touch your soul.... and about feeling her touch on you I think you know that I can remove that feeling anytime and I am not ashamed in saying it out loud.

Manik was shocked to say the least. he knew that Nandini was comfortable around him but to this level at she could do anything to give him peace of mind was beyond his imagination.

Nandini - Why are you shocked.... Manik look where your hand is and you did not even realize it. This shows that we both are very comfortable with each other and our heart and body knows that just our brain refuses to register it. Hum jante hai hum ek dusre ko kabhi judge nhi karenge. Han I agree that we fell in love fast but the connection was instant it was like...