[Violet Terrible Two's POV]

[In the Terrible Twos' castle]

Well, something strange is happening to me.

I began to think about the meaning of life. I began to think about other blocks. And even, no matter how scary it may sound, I thought, am I doing the right thing?

Maybe I should stop this sabotage? Become... good? And destroy the stereotypes about us?

Hah, it's pointless. The Second Two just won't agree and will convince me. Probably, it would be nice to change my mind. But... I'll try it myself first. I can't give in to the madness of goodness. This is not my element.

But then why am I more and more attracted to it?

"What are you thinking about?" Blue Terrible Two suddenly asked.

"What?" I shuddered.

"Well, you just stand there and stare at one point. Are you considering a new plan of sabotage?"

"Well... yeah," I muttered.

Silly me. I can't let him know about these thoughts. No way. Never. He mustn't find out.

"Will you tell it?" the Blue Terrible Two asked with interest.

"Um... The plan is not ready yet," I lied. In fact, plan wasn't exist.

"Oh, okay. You're kind of weird today," he said nonchalantly. "Did something wrong happen?"

"No," I said, a little embarrassed. "Simple... My head hurts. A little bit."

"Bumped somewhere," the Blue Terrible Two reasonably remarked. "Go get some rest"

"Okay," I replied, heading to my bedroom in our castle. Slamming the door, I sighed.

I need to stop thinking about it. I won't be able to start my life from scratch anyway. It's just useless stuff that's clogging my head.

I have to get back to villainy as soon as possible.