[Violet Terrible Two's POV]

[In the Terrible Twos' castle, Violet Terrible Two's room]

Why have I had no doubts for so many years? Why did I suddenly want to live a peaceful life?

Being a villain is an amazing feeling. This adrenaline, impunity... It seems like you can do whatever you want. So why do I want to trade it for a quiet boring life?!

I looked at one object in my room and suddenly I understood everything.

It started after the raid on Alphaland. In one of the houses I found an incredible thing.

Guitar.

I knew there were musical instruments, but I never thought about how cool it is to create music. I got up, walked over to the guitar and ran my hand over the strings. The guitar responded with a ringing, soft sound.

Perfect. It remains only to learn how to play.

Stop. But it is the guitar that creates the desire to become good.

I grabbed the guitar with one jerk and quickly went to the window, resolutely opened it and...

Stopped.

No, no. I can't. I can't just throw it away.

This is my dream. After all, music is wonderful.

Wonderful. Damn, what in the world am I talking. This is... a strange word. Not evil.

Wonderful. Wonderful. Damn.

And the guitar is weird too. Like this word. Who makes transparent guitars at all?! Transparent guitars in the shape of the letter N.

"What's happening to me?" I whispered with some incomprehensible longing.

No one answered.