[Fifteen's POV]

[At MI-15]

"We have to do something," said Thirteen. He reported on the events of the past week today. "Terrible Twos' crimes are getting worse."

I sighed. They really make life worse. First us, and now, after getting acquainted with the Alphablocks, also them.

Recently, they made a raid on Alphaland. Many Alphablocks went to an exhibition of Seventeen's paintings, and while they were not at home, some things were stolen from their homes.

Of course, we can say that this is not our problem, but Terrible Twos are Numberblocks. So this is our problem, definitely ours.

"We need to use our best agents," I said decisively. It's time to stop the atrocities of Terrible Twos. "You, Twenty-Six, Twenty-One. Let's also take Seventeen, he often has creative ideas. You negotiate well with others. Twenty-Six keeps secrets well, and Twenty-One is very smart. The most talented blocks will be needed for this mission. In addition, we can use Alphablocks."

"Indeed," Thirteen nodded. "I'll ask them who wants to help."

"You got my assignment right," I chuckled. "You've been at the agency so long that you know me by heart"

"But you know me much better," Thirteen replied and headed for the exit.

"Good luck," I said. "It doesn't matter that you're unlucky. You've never let me down at the MI."

"Thank you," muttered Thirteen and left, leaving me alone in the silence of the office.