Little virgin ♤-J.J.M

Pairing: JJ Maybank x reader

Type: smut; step-siblings

Requested: kind of

Warnings: unprotected sex, breeding kink, step! jjmaybank x step! fem! reader, angry sex, language, swearing, daddy kink, dirty talk(?) (First fic)

Summary: JJ and Y/N are step-siblings. JJ really fucks her.

*English is my second language. Not proofread enough. Spelling errors? Absolutely. Notify me? Yes please*

Y/N always thought that JJ was an immature little bitch, from the day she first saw him. When their parents got together she did everything in her power to avoid him while he and his friends'-things did shit and always got into trouble.

Now years later nothing has changed. Well, at least not for her. Both their parents were drug addicts, and her mother fled while his father went to jail. Leaving the two of them alone, 's got to be the reason she found herself in this position.

JJ stood in between her legs while she sat on the counter drinking her coffee. Let's rewind, shall we?

Her mother had left yet another letter saying she would be back soon. Lies. Always lying. Y/N sighed quietly before turning towards the kitchen sink. Filling the kettle with some water, she placed it down and switched it on waiting for it to boil, while getting out her favourite cup and adding her desired amount of coffee and sugar.

She then sat down at the table got out her phone and looked through her Instagram, just stalking her celebrity crush. Tumbling over his feet the devil came in clearly hungover. She didn't even know he came back the night before. The kettle made that screeching sound indicating that it had boiled. She slowly stood up and took the kettle pouring the water into her cup. JJ who had nearly had a heart attack at the sound of the kettle glared at her.

"Did you have fun last night?" JJ asked bitterly. Y/N froze, turning around and looking at him with a raised brow: "Whatever do you mean?" She asked while getting up onto the counter comfortably and looking through her phone. JJ did not like her attitude towards him and walked up to her and snatched her phone. "Excuse you, but hand my phone back." She told him. "If you want to play dumb I might just have to fuck the truth out of you, hm?" He said getting closer to her face.

Her eyes widened, cheeks turning red. "That is a bit inappropriate. For you to fuck me, I mean." She calmly told him while trying to push him away from her. He didn't move an inch. "Move, JJ." "No." "JJ, I said fucking move!" His eyes grew darker. "But you'll let a fucking kook fuck you, but not me?!" She looked at him in shock "What I do is none of your business, but no he did not fuck me. We only made out. You are equally stupid." She hissed out as a smirk made its way to JJ's face. "My little virgin?"

"JJ let me go." She once again tried to push him away, and yet again he did not move at all. He leaned up close running his nose up her neck. "You smell so good. Wanna fuck you and fill you up, make you carry all my kids." He whispered in her ear causing her to moan lowly "you'd like that?" She nodded her head. He pulled away staring at her. She quickly composed herself sipping from her coffee avoiding those lust-filled eyes.

He looked at her with hooded eyes, her own avoiding his. That's how she got into her current position, she thought, turning yet again a shade darker. JJ noticed and chuckled deeply. "Daddy's gonna fill you up nicely, have that pretty belly swelled carrying my kids." He muttered in her ear. A chill ran down her spine while she moaned louder than the first time, her legs closing around his waist.

"Is daddy allowed to do that, Baby? Daddy can do it right here where anyone can see." She moaned again nodding then shaking her head. "Use your words, little virgin ." He whispered. She felt another chill run down her spine.

"I- I want you-" she took a breath. JJ chuckled again "C'mon Baby you can do it." "Please. I want you to-to fuck m-me. Make me scream, daddy please." JJ smiled up at her satisfied with what she requested. "Good girl. Wanna get undressed for daddy." She quickly shook her head. "Bedroom please, daddy." JJ smirked "Of course can't let anyone else see what's mine, now can we." her legs tried to close again but stopped when JJ picked her up. His hard-on rubbed against her making her moan quietly, resting her head on his shoulder. He hushed her and patted her bottom just making her moan louder. He shuddered to hear her pretty moans just for him.

They soon made it to her bedroom. JJ opened the door with his foot, closing it once they got inside. He then placed her on her bed, and she whined when he moved away. "Don't worry Baby, daddy's gonna take care of you," JJ said while pulling off his clothes until he was fully naked. His dick slapping against his stomach, he hissed lowly at the lack of clothes. Her moans brought him back to his original mission, fucking his step-sister.

"Strip baby girl." She nodded and got off the bed stripping until she was only left in her bra and panties, thong really, JJ felt his dick harden more at the sight. "I said strip!" He yelled once he saw she wasn't going further. She gulped then slowly, as if to tease, pulled her bra over her head looking up at JJ with innocent eyes, making him groan. She then pulled down the last piece of clothing.

"Fuck, you're dripping baby." She laid back on her bed, ignoring him, spreading her legs open and tracing a finger down her body. JJ growled and crawled over her taking her hands and locking them with his own. "Who the fuck taught you to touch yourself?" He hissed while his dick rubbed against her. "I r-read about i-it." She moaned out. JJ scoffed. "Gonna fuck you so good you'll never wanna use those fingers again."

He slowly positioned himself and started pushing in. She hissed and cried out. "It's okay love. Daddy's gonna take care of you, daddy's little girl. Giving him your first hm?" She nodded her head, muffling her cries. "Louder baby girl." He whispered in her ear as he was now fully settled in her, feeling her clench around him. He had just taken her virginity.

"Please move a bit," Y/N said after a while. JJ started thrusting slowly while she hissed and moaned quietly. This went on for a few minutes when JJ sped up his thrusts and she moaned louder chanting his name in between. "That's a good girl. Let daddy hear how good he makes you feel." JJ groaned out in her ear with a hard yet deep thrust. "Daddy!" She yelled grabbing onto his shoulders for some stability.

"Does daddy make you feel good?" "Yes. Yes. Fuck yes. Daddy makes me feel so good. Oh! Yes please don't stop!" She screeched the last part out as his thrusts picked up again. The sound of his skin slapping against her own made its way around the room but was quickly drowned out by her moans. "Daddy's gonna put all his cum inside that little pussy. Have you all swollen and pregnant? Wobbling around the house." He grunted out then looked between their bodies where he disappeared into her. Her moans picked up indicating that she is nearing her limit. JJ pulled out making her whine loudly and clenching around nothing.

He swiftly changed their position so that she was on top and dragged her down on his dick. She moaned again before starting to move her hips, with help from JJ, picked up a fast speed. His eyes were focused on the way her boobs bounced each time she came down. He felt his dick twitch in her knowing he won't last long. He sat up and placed a finger on her clit rubbing it in figure 8 hard and fast. She began babbling incoherent words and made sinful sounds. He then latched onto one of her boobs sucking as if his life depended on it. Y/N head hung as her moans and sound became louder only understanding his name falling from her lips.

JJ let go of her boobs and looked up at her as her bounces became sloppy. He once again switched positions while staying deep within her. His thrusts picked up again making Y/N eyes roll to the back of her head. "You ready baby? Daddy's gonna keep his promise of filling you up, making you carry my kids." She mumbled something which sounded a lot like 'Daddy's got to fill me to the brim.' Even though he could have heard wrong. He then started sucking on her neck leaving marks of being claimed behind. The rush of fucking his step-sister and possibly impregnating her gave him a boost as he came undone buried deep inside her. She followed soon mumbling about how good that felt.

"Good girl. Did so good for daddy. Daddy's so proud of you." JJ whispered in her ear. She nodded drunkenly. JJ pulled out causing both of them to hiss at the loss of contact. JJ walked into her bathroom getting a cloth to clean them both. After he got into the bed next to her, pulling her in close placing his head on her neck. "Did so good." He said. "Can you do it again sometime?" She mumbled. "Course."

Well shit, JJ, aka her stepbrother, just fucked her without any kind of protection. Well, a mini would be adorable, right?