!!BEFORE I START!!

This is taking place before SB happens, as you may guess by the title.

1.) If You are a fan that complains about shipping, grow up, it's been part of fnaf since it came out.

2.) If you think that this is me in ANY way s3xualizing dead children, animals, or robots, you are sadly mistaken, since romance is more than s3xual attraction and of course, no one really complains when it's straight ships but the MINUTE they're gay they're a hazard to society.

3.) Sadly, I do not believe I will be able to find a way to put Moon/Sun/Eclipse in this, simply because it doesn't really involve them, they are part of the younger kid section of the building, and I'm kinda 50/50 on how I feel about them right now! (SORRY FOR ALL THE FANS OF THEM)

4.) I will try to keep it in character, this plot involves AI and a lot of things like that. So, they will act more robotic about their conversations and interactions, but that's me keeping it true to the games.

5.) I got the idea for this from Bonnie and Freddy's dynamic and from Monty's backstory in Ruin... so, this is just my silly little interpretation in a fictional universe where apparently Fazgoo could be cannon. :) 

Relax and enjoy you little autistic queers! :D