The Beginning

Once upon a time there was a world where magic was real and there was peace. Then one day suddenly there was sounds of explosions and people screaming. Then there were sounds of swords clanging and then I heard the sound of the King and Queen screaming then the screams faded. Wait let's just rewind and start from the beginning.

It was a nice and sunny like every other day for the Magic Kingdom.

Now we are with our adventurer, he was doing the same thing and that get's very annoying after awhile. "Mom! When will it not be sunny and be rainy it's like we're in a cartoon!" Ethan said. "Well, it's always sunny because a wizard long ago cast a spell for it to be always nice and peaceful." His mom said. (Most stupidest spell in the world I would say.) Ethan thought.
So Ethan went to Wizardry School and when it was 12:00 and 59 seconds after 12:00 that's when the chaos began. There were explosions and sounds of swords going threw human flesh coming from the King's and Queen's room in the castle. "Let's get out of here Brian and Hunter!" Said Ethan. "We agree!" Brian and Hunter said. So they ran as fast as they could and never looked back but their teacher stopped them. "Ethan your the next sorcerer and your friends will guide you along the way just teleport out of here because the people attacking us are looking for you! Just RUN!" Their teacher said. Then Ethan saw his mom coming. "Mom!" Ethan said. Then someone came up from behind her and stabbed her through the heart. "NOOO!!!" Ethan screamed.Then Ethan conjured up a fireball and chucked it like he was throwing a dodgeball, then it hit the murderer. Then Ethan got a giant rock and crushed the murderer, killing him.

He rushed towards the mob of attackers, but his friends started to push him back but he was getting through so Brian teleported them to somewhere only Brian knew of. "HEY!" Ethan screamed. "You killed someone back there!" Brian yelled in response. " We all need to calm down." Hunter said standing in between them. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "Who is in my cave?" A dragon hissed. Now to first person view of Ethan. "What is that?" I asked startled. ''I don't know!" Brian screamed. "The answer is let's run it's a dragon!" Hunter screamed. They ran for their lives not looking back.

I thought of an idea. "I have an idea. I think I can do a spell that turn the dragon back into a baby and it won't have any memory of growing up." I said.

"Ethan, if you you get any closer to that dragon you'll die!" Brian screamed.

"Well then we'll have a pet dragon and we'll name home Bob." I said over the thud of the dragon's feet hitting the ground.

"Okay." Brian said.

"So here's the plan, you'll distract the dragon while I conjure up the spell." I said as though I knew what I was doing but I didn't.