Romantic Things

Context: Hanging out with the spider fam! Today is different though. Today, Hobie is very clingy and can't keep his hands off you. Also! Traveling through the multiverse! Don't forget the daytime pass!

"Darling! How's this look?" I jump out of the closet with my hands on my hips. I wore a long sleeve shirt with 2 buttons at the top. I unbuttoned both of them so you could see the black tank top with a lace trim underneath. I wore a short jean skirt and long socks with chunky heeled Mary Janes.

Hobie stared at me with wide eyes and then smiles widely.

"Hold on! Come here! Let's do a fit check." I grab his hand and take us to my vanity mirror.
he stands behind me and puts both his hands on my waist.

I start recording, but as I start, Hobie takes one of his hands and pulls my shirt up so you can see a bit of my stomach.
"Hobie..." I say, putting my hand over his and guide it to pull my shirt back down. I then wrap my hand around his. And stop the video.

"Alright, let's go then..." He slightly groans.

We exit my apartment, and hide in the back alley-way. He opens an orange portal. We both go through.

"You're least favorite is here!" Hobie yells, walking up to the group who were waiting outside of the HQ.

"Y/n!" Pav runs up to me and gives me a big tight hug.

"Hey Pav!" Me and Pav were almost the same height but he was slightly taller. (Sorry if your taller than him) I always hug over people's shoulders so I came up on my tippy toes and hugged him back.

Hobie POV:

Y/n went on her tippy toes to hug Pav, not realizing that you could see up her skirt a little bit. I pull it down to cover it up but it becomes worse and you could farther up her skirt. My eyes widen so I stand behind her and turn around to face the group. Gwen and Miles are snickering, while Miguel and Jess are face palmed.

"You okay, darling?" Y/n asks me.

"M-mhm..." I say, and pull her along with me to the group.

"So! Where too?" Gwen says, excitedly.

Y/n POV:

"Mine!" Miles says.

We all look at each other and then everyone nods agreeing.

"Yay!"Miles says, Miguel opens a portal to Earth 1610.

"I have never been to the other Earths! This is so cool!" The realization hits me and I start jumping, up and down.

Hobie grabs me and holds me close.

Miles leads us to a restaurant.

"Hi! How many?" The host asks us.

"8 adults and 1 baby." Jess says.

"Alright! It'll be a few minutes maybe 10-15 is that alright?" The lady asks.

"That's fine right guys?" Jess turns to us.

We all nod our head.

"Can I get a name?"

"Y/n." Jess says.

The host writes it down and we sit down at the couches.
Hobie gestures for me to sit on his lap. And I do. He puts his hand between my thighs resting his thumb on my knees we both scroll his phone.

"Party for Y/n!" The host calls and we call get up.

"Y/n, your shoes are untied." Gwen points out.

"Ah hell yeah! It looks so good Y/n!" Miles says, then almost trips over his own.