Part 2

Josh, narrator, Eddie went to the cafeteria and ate their food,
After a few minutes Eddie stayed with Josh as grant left to go to class, Eddie and Josh went to their lockers. Josh saw mully and gaege, he was sad and tried to ignore it.

"Josh, you okay?" Eddie asked worried.

"I'm fine, I just don't understand why they are so close! I love mully I don't want gaege to take him away." Josh quickly covered his mouth in realization that he said "love", he looked at Eddie.

"Did- did I say that outloud?."

"Your secret is safe with my Josh. I'm your best friend I'll never hurt you, it's okay if you love mully or like him." Eddie gave him a warm smile to make sure it was okay

"Thanks Eddie, I'm glad you're here for me alot." Josh smiled happily at Eddie.

(After 3 hours they finally got out of school, Josh sat beside Eddie and grant, mully and gaege sat beside together talking so much.

"Josh don't worry." Eddie put his hand on Josh's shoulder.

"Your his roommate so I'm sure you will be alright. You can talk to him there." Eddie smiled at Josh and gave him a thumbs up

"Thanks Eddie, I know I can count on you." Josh smiled at Eddie, at the corner of Josh's eye he could see grant sad, Josh thought he was being left out, Josh hugged Narrarator.

"Hey grant, me and Eddie love you alright? Don't be sad pleaseeee?" Josh said with puppy eyes, grant chuckled and smiled

"Alright alright, I know you both love me. Thanks josh" Grant happily smiled and hugged him back, Eddie joined in and hugged both of them as well. After awhile they got to their dorms. Eddie, grant, Josh, mully, gaege, some other students were in the elevator, Josh was sleepy and rested his head on grant/Narrarator's shoulder, mully saw and was filled with a pang of jealousy, surely mully dint like Josh, right?