Josh's roomate. (School au)

(Josh's pov)

It was 2am as I could hear talking, I got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen because that's where I heard the voices, I opened my door and peeked through the hallway, I saw my roommate mully and some other dude.

"hey mully, who is that? It's 2am and I want to get some sleep." I said very tiredly, I don't think mully has gone to sleep and pulled an all-nighter.

"This is my friend gaege, I invited him over because his roommate Eddie is being really loud and can't sleep."

"Oh, well hello then gaege."
I left my room and shook his hand, I couldn't help but feel like he was onto something, I don't know what but I just felt it.
"well I'm going to sleep now, night mully, night gaege."

Both mully and gaege said goodnight. I went back to me and mully's room and dozzed off very quickly. After 6 hours it was now 8am. I woke up from my alarm and turned it off, I din't notice mully or gaege so I just did my daily stuff before going to class, they probably went early. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, after that I made myself breakfast and ate alone, I went back to the bathroom and brushee my teeth, I was lazy and din't shower so I put some deodorant on and some boy perfume, I changed into my uniform and left my dorm. When I got out I noticed Eddie also leaving. "Hey Eddie! Woke up late as well?"

Eddie looked at me and smiled
"yeah, I was busy playing video games last night."

"So I'm guessing you din't do the homework?"

Eddie was shocked and realized he din't do it.

"you can copy off me, don't worry I gotchu Eddie!"

"thanks amigo!"

Me and Eddie left the apartment and walked to school, it wasn't far so we just walked. I was talking to Eddie if he wanted to hang out after class because mully is busy, Eddie said yes and I got exited, we finally got to class and we both went to our lockers. We say down on the floor and I let him copy my homework.

"Alright done! Should we go to class now josh?"

"yeah let's go, have you seen juicy by the way?"

"No but I heard that they're dating now"

I felt my heart melt, juicy and mully are dating?.. But they just met yesterday..

"Oh well, that's good for them!"

"Yeah, and I got my mind Amor gabby!"

"Yeah you love her alot"

Me and Eddie finally got to class, we saw mully and gaege kissing. It was gross but it hurted my heart even more. Eddie looked at me.

"Josh, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just hard to find love am I right?"

"Not hard to find love, hard to find the right person!"

"That's true"

Me and eddie sat down beside eachother and we talked for a few minutes, the teacher came in and we started class, me, Eddie, grant, are the smartest ones in class, after 1 hour our class had finally ended.

"You guys wanna head to the cafeteria?" Grant said.

"I'm hungry so heck yeah!" Eddie said

"Alright I'll join in, let's go!"