The Killer's Lover

Richard Cortez was a known serial killer who had murdered at least a dozen people, enough to earn him a life sentence in prison. He was completely alone in the world, with no family and no friends.

Then one day, his life changed drastically when a lawyer named Arabela Cortilyaga stepped into his life. She had been assigned to handle his court case and tirelessly worked to get him a last chance at freedom.

Despite her efforts, Richard was sentenced to a lifetime in prison. But Arabela wasn't ready to give up and continued to visit Richard during his incarceration.

As the months went by, it became more and more obvious that Arabela had developed feelings for the serial killer. She was drawn to his troubled past, his mysterious aura and his kind spirit.

Things only got more complicated when Richard confessed to Arabela that he had killed the people who had taken her parents from her, when she was only a child. Yet, even with this new knowledge and despite the protests of her friends, Arabela still loved him and remained by his side.

Eventually, the courts approved of their relationship and they were granted permission to get married in prison. The couple quickly became the talk of the town and gained supporters from all over the world who believed in their love story.

After 20 years of marriage and against all odds, Richard was paroled and the two lovers were reunited. They moved to a small town and lived happily ever after.