Powerless

Amie Lee was a special kind of girl. She had a superpower that no one else had - the power to be invisible. She could make herself and anything she touched completely invisible.

Amie had kept her power a secret for as long as she could remember. But then one day she met Carl Vang, a human like her, and they immediately became close friends.

Carl knew about Amie's power and kept her secret safe, even though he had no special powers of his own. He was just a regular guy, but to Amie he was someone special.

The two of them spent a lot of time together, and soon they fell in love. But then, one day, tragedy struck. Amie was in an accident and her power was taken away from her.

Without her superpower, Amie felt like a part of her was missing. She was no longer the special girl she once was. She was just like everyone else now.

Carl was devastated. He wanted to help Amie, but he couldn't. He felt helpless and alone. He wanted to make things better, but he knew he couldn't.

In the end, Amie and Carl's love could not survive. Amie had changed, and so had Carl. They parted ways, never to see each other again.

Amie was left with a broken heart and a secret she could no longer keep. She had lost her superpower, but she had gained something else - the knowledge that true love can never die.