55

Jiang Yun knew that even if this person was playing hooligans, he was still staring at and judging every word and sentence he wrote.

As soon as he finished writing the confession, I am afraid that he will immediately send someone to Weiguo to verify it.

He was not afraid of Sui Heng's investigation, because this was a false identity he had prepared for himself a long time ago, in case of emergency. That family has benefited from him, so they won't say anything.

What Jiang Yun can't stand is his way of being good-looking when he gets a bargain.

Because of his teasing, he soon couldn't even dictate, because without biting his lip, he would make sounds he was ashamed to make.

He purposely kneads and kneads where he can't knead.

Jiang Yun wanted to put down his pen.

"Don't stop."

He was still holding his hand unreasonably, not allowing him to be distracted, and ignoring the sweat on his palm.

"It's just the beginning, and I can't bear it. What about the rest? I'm squeamish.

Jiang Yun didn't know what more shameless and obscene tricks he would use, but now, he really couldn't hold on any longer, so he asked in a low voice, "Can you... let me take a break?"

The ending of Little Lover trembled.

Sui Heng's Adam's apple rolled down, and he said in a cold voice on purpose: "When you see someone interrogating a prisoner, the prisoner asks for this or that, Gu really indulges you.

Jiang Yun lowered her head, kissed his fingers, and begged him to let go.

Sui Heng's heart trembled, his hands trembled too, and he withdrew his strength uncontrollably.

Jiang Yun immediately took the opportunity to withdraw her hand, and before he could react, she turned her head, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed one side of his face flatteringly.

"Just forgive me this time, okay?"

His voice was soft, begging in a low voice.

How could Sui Heng stand this.

"Fine."

His mouth is no longer controlled by his brain.

"I will spare you today and call Shanggu again to continue the trial."'''

Jiang Yun asked, "Where is Your Highness going?"

Sui Heng said with a "Ho": "Naturally go back to Gu's own residence, stay here, and let you continue to seduce Gu with no skin and no face.

Sui Heng felt that he needed to wake up and reflect, because the little lover in his arms was really very seductive.

He didn't know it before, but he still has such abilities!

If this continues, he will really become a dizzy fool who only knows how to indulge in beauty.

Sui Heng hugged Jiang Yun to the bed, ordered him to reflect on his behavior today, and left with a cold face.

Jiang Yun didn't expect that he could really control it.

To be precise, since he came back from the hunting garden, he has always been able to control him. Although every night he sneaked up to sleep with him and hugged him, he obviously reacted several times. He just wanted to save face and refused to really touch him.

As if to touch him was to give in to him.

Jiang Yun didn't care, anyway, it wasn't him who was suffering.