VIII (Finale)

We all open our eyes to a stone chamber. Huh.

We don't remember ever entering this chamber. We all checked ourselves if we still had our tools. We still did. Walter inspected the door to the chamber.

Walter: It's made of steel. We can't break this open easily. We might be stuck here for a while.

Laura: I'll ask again. Where are we?!

Octavius: I don't know! How did we even get here?!

William: Everyone return! Someone is coming!

He was right. I heard footsteps. They were fiddling with the door lock, but they opened it with such anger. My Lord, it didn't have to be this way, but it was. We were now face to face with the queen and her prince.

Queen: Aww. My children have woken up!

Laura: Why did you lock us up in here?!

Queen: I always knew you all were going to be the thorns in my plans to dominate the world.

The Prince: So we locked you all up in here so nothing can get in our way!

Both the queen and her prince cackled. The Queen then looked like she suddenly remembered something.

Queen: Oops! I forgot. Someone is here to visit you all.

William: If it's our soldiers, we'd be happy.

Octavius: Wait. Do they know that we're abducted?

Walter: They surely know that we are locked up here.

Then we all heard footsteps. Two people presented themselves and we got a closer look at them. Sure enough, it was Artemia Roberts herself and... Thomas? What is my friend doing here?

Artemia: Hi, friends. Did I scare you all?

Walter: You scared us alright, Artemia. Your betrayal is your greatest mistake!

Octavius: We knew this betrayal was going to happen, Art!

Artemia: Surely. You all still didn't answer my question though!

Me: We don't need to. I saw things through your gift that my friends didn't.

Laura: If it weren't for Proximus, we wouldn't be here dying of shock.

Artemia: Shut up, Laura. I joined Her Majesty because she will lead better than you all.

Walter: WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG!

He was so enraged. Honestly. Can you blame him? He just lost a great member of the Blighters. It hurts more if it's a betrayal.

Artemia: I better go now. I need to fix my contraptions.

And so she left the room. We were now focused on this other person.

Me: Thomas? What are you doing here?

Thomas: Being friends with a peasant is nothing, Proximus. But being friends with someone in power is something!

Walter: Let me tell you this. You're friends with the wrong kind of power!

Thomas: Tonight, is going to be the test of your life. Knights against knights. What a battle! One more thing before I go.

Me: What?!

Thomas: It was nice fooling you all by playing dead.

Thomas left the room, and we were all by ourselves now. With all threats gone, we gathered together and made a plan. We discussed each other's abilities. We all motivated each other. We felt determination. We were ready. With that, we fell asleep on the hard floor.

The Friends:

Proximus Wilkinson, the Knight - he who holds a sword, a shield, and a King's approval.
Walter Kingston, the Great Leader - he who commands ten thousand men, the truest warriors, using his mind.
Octavius Collins, the Potions Master - he who has an unending supply of potions, both for support and defense. He breaks bottles at his enemies' heads while delivering a poisonous sting. He also does the same to our friends but they heal us.
William Eldritch, the Talker - he who paralyzes his enemies with deathly incantations and hand gestures.
Laura Anne Stevens, the Psychic - she who disarms her enemies before they get one strike at her. A ruthless lady who can fight with her bare hands.

Tonight, The Battle:

We awaken with all lights out. We feel that the ground beneath us is rumbling. We also feel like we are going upwards with great force. It went on slowly; it lasted around 10 minutes. As we went up, we heard a crowd's applause getting louder and louder. When the ground stopped shaking, we stood up and prepared our tools. The crowds chant and we heard people opening the door to our chamber being opened. So many armed men went it and forcefully grabbed us and dropped us in the middle of the field. We went a long way before being dropped, we felt like we went all around town.