YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN

❛ you're being too loud, ❜
.     .     .     .

              RONNIE THOMAS DIDN'T have the easiest of lives, or upbringings. A halfblood witch with a brain dead father, a drunk mother, a drug addict for a brother, a crazy cousin and a depressed sister. She wanted to break free from all those things because everyone viewed her in the same light as her family. Why couldn't they see that she was the only normal Thomas? She does admit that she does sometimes get so upset that she screams her lungs out, but it's not depression. Yes, she sometimes sees a few weird things in the corner of her eye but she swears she's not crazy. Oh, she can't live without coffee, but she's not an addict, she swears it. Ronnie tried to be differently from her family ━ she had to be different from them all.

Upon starting Hogwarts, she gets sorted into Gryffindor, along with a sweet girl she met on the train named Lily Evans. There she made friends for herself. Now, she vowed to be different from her brother and sister she won't have a friend who liked books, or a friend who liked mischief, or a friend who liked food, or a friend who was straight out toxic. Now, Remus Lupin liked to read but it doesn't mean he was obsessed, James Potter and Sirius Black loved pranks but they weren't the kings of mischief, Peter could go a day without food and Rebecca Finnigan wasn't rude. Ronnie just had to be different, but she wasn't too sure she tried hard.

           REGULUS BLACK KNEW how the minds of teenagers worked, even at a young age. They were imbeciles, they relied on friends far too much. Which is why when he started at Hogwarts, a year after his brother, he didn't make friends. But they unfortunately did follow him about like lap dogs, not that he asked any of them to do it. He was fine without friends, they dragged you through the dirt anyway. A perfect example would be his cousin Andromeda and Tanya Thomas, the latter had betrayed his cousin so bad, Regulus was sure Andromeda was on the brink of insanity.

So that was his other mission, don't get involved with Ronnie Thomas, as he heard his brother talk non-stop about her during the summer, saying that she was a great person. Yeah, great until she drives you to insanity just like her sister did to their cousin. His foolproof plan worked out well for the entirety of five years ━ until Ronnie Thomas' bloody body fell down the stairs as he casually made his way towards the Owlery.

OR

                IN WHICH A Gryffindor tries her best to be different from her family and a Slytherin tries to be better than his up until said Gryffindor winds up in the Slytherin's arms, very bloody, very little life left.

❛ can you just not,
step on my gown? ❜

.     .     .     .

CAST!

ronnie thomas.     .     .     .
❛ ━ I'M DIFFERENT!
portrayed by.     .     .     .
cannelle ferragu

regulus black.     .     .     .
❛ ━ I'M BETTER THAN THEM!
portrayed by.     .     .     .
benjamin wadsworth

WORTH MENTIONING! hayley law as tanya thomasjacob latimore as roman thomas

WORTH MENTIONING!
hayley law as tanya thomas
jacob latimore as roman thomas

quincy fouse as dalton thomas
ben barnes as sirius black
lucy fry as rebecca finnigan
rest of the cast as your imagination